Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is it. They have made the final decision. Akira, Sender and Nikky gone today and tomorrow! Why is Petra sad, because of Akira and Nikky leaving? Be glad you still have a job!

I guess they need 3 new people then. Nina and Robert staying? Honestly, they don't do that much for me. That dildo in Robert's ass killed it for me.

Just start totally fresh in Voro.

Hopefully Christy is one of the ones who comes in soon.

Why is Akira still there?

How's everyone today ? Nina and Robert are Kinky.Thanks for the video,Natres.

Whatever hope we had of the massage girl getting the contract and getting it on with Akira with full lights and everything has been dashed by VV.What geniuses !! With Sender also gone i doubt if she will ever return but who knows.She is adventurous,might come back with or without akira.

Lets wait for the new tenants and see what happens.Ivo,Sonia,Petra are too boring for me. :scratchchin:

I guess they need 3 new people then. Nina and Robert staying? Honestly, they don't do that much for me. That dildo in Robert's ass killed it for me.

Just start totally fresh in Voro.

Yes. ... Nina and Robert are not good looking and seams to have a disgusting taste in sex. :puke: ... A fresh restart would be fine for both appartments. ::)

hello..  so sender and akira are leaving today.  akira is still in voro and he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. is he packed?  plus the other guy with the little dog, he comes over everyday, I think he wont come over once they all go.

I don't mind watching nina, but Robert isn't exciting at all.  I hope whoever the new ppl are, they are fun and sexy. 

both voro and tver need a change

realy, i don't want akira to go, because if he leave, you will never see a guest having sex in vv

My thoughts exactly. He was the best at getting inside new girls. And with him leaving we probably won't see any more of massage girl which is a shame because she had a really nice body.

My thoughts exactly. He was the best at getting inside new girls. And with him leaving we probably won't see any more of massage girl which is a shame because she had a really nice body.

he has only got "in" two new girls and both were three minutes long (massage girl and Nicki) hardly sometime to brag about

Once they get rid of Sender, they don't have the guests anymore anyway, his friends. I really do like that guest who fucked Akira. She is hot. Could still bring her in, but not sure she wants do it in front of the cameras anyway.

I think Akira's time has gone. While he was an eligible guy who could fuck someone, it was few and far between fucks. He lost a lot of mojo after Charlie left.

It seems to me that the people here lose a lot of their zest and mojo after about a month or two. Ivo, Sonia and Petra are an exception. But even Petra lost some of her enthusiasm and zest. This place wears them down and spits them out. It is a tough grind long term. Christy needed much time off before she comes back.

So I think this place needs to rotate people every couple of months or sooner. Just the nature of the beast I am afraid.