Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Akira has finally worn down the new Voro girls resistance, now lying on the couch with his head in her lap whilst she plays with her Apple laptop. Could it be on the instructions of the VV paymasters that they begin a relationship, after all, two days ago Akira's imminent departure was announced, and yet here he is getting his boring end away (not seen it yet) with another newbie  :wtf:

Sorry to keep harping on about Akira (it's that irrational dislike popping up again) but watching him just now, and he certainly looks like the cat that has drunk the cream with his reprieve and latest conquest. He ain't goin no where, not for the time being any way.

Cassy, I agree with you, I think I threw up a long time ago!

Yeah, VV made that famous morning call, lol! I still remember seeing and hearing the call the morning after Julia and Gavin and Nikky moved in Voro.

Got to give directions! But this is a f...ing waste of time. I tire of Akira. Bring in all new people in Voro!

I wonder why they all in tver.  party or meeting?  I guess akira is staying now?  the new girl is cute, but acts like a teenager.  yes she smokes a lot.  if akira is staying, I think they should move him and new girl in tver, then bring in 2 new ppl for voro.