Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't necessarily know what the perfect solution is, but I do know this. They will never find people that will suit everyone's tastes. I first saw people talking about VV on this board. From the word "Villa" I believed this was about vacationing. I mistakenly thought that this was a site where a stream of people on holiday would trade the presence of the cameras for free lodging.

From the pictures of people that had been there before I discovered the site I saw that some of the women got bold and were occasionally seen in various stages of undress. I thought this was pretty cool and soon enough Tanya started parading around topless. (poor Tanya, not much to see really)

In any case, we all know I was wrong about what the site was and certainly what it has become. I would have been quite satisfied if I were right in the first place. My understanding was closer to the actual definition of a voyeur.

hello. well it looks like another boring day in voro.  akira is still there, but the new girl hasn't been there all day.  I really hope we get some news or info from vv.  things are boring and not exciting.  it would be great if Christy returned this weekend.  voro needs new people very badly.  tver needs at least one new person. 

I really miss the good ol days with  dizi, phil, nastya, Christy, Julia and gavin.    the parties were fun and exciting then.  now they are boring.

it would be great if Christy returned this weekend.

It was planed that she'd come back on sunday but things has changed. They'd bring her back with that one guy (Ivo's friend), but not alone. She is still trying to animate him but it seems that he don't want, for whatever reason. Christy is pissed, after all, she has to pay her bills, like everyone else...

I don't understand them, they change their plans almost every day. It could be all so nice.

I sent them a mail, asked them what the hell is going on with Christy, this is what I got:

Good day,

We are expecting her anytime soon, as we told you above, we can't give you specific date or time. We want to see her as well.

Thank you for your time

"anytime soon", nice answer...

Hey Unsy..how are you buddy ? Is that christy pic in your profile..i just noticed.

I'm fine thanks, and how are you? Have the sniffles, headache and all but things are getting better, fever is gone, thank god. Some more rest and I'm ready for everything again ;)

Yes, the pic is her.

I'm fine thanks, and how are you? Have the sniffles, headache and all but things are getting better, fever is gone, thank god. Some more rest and I'm ready for everything again ;)

Yes, the pic is her.

I am good.Glad to hear that you are OK.Viral Fever can take a few days to subside.I had high hopes of the party yesterday,slept at 2:30 AM hoping of any action ..nothing and the New girl ran away instead..I think Akira needs to go.All the females run away from him.Another boring night in offing.

Unsy, buddy, nice to see you back and getting well at last. You know I suspected something was up with Christy and Ivo's friend coming. The reason is that Akira is still here. That must be the reason they kept him and got new girl (who doesn't work in VV). Probably when they found out  they can't get both, they kept him and got a new girl. That might have fucked up Christy's plans! She would come back but where would she stay, with Petra? That won't work, more of the same. Christy needs a guy. Find a good guy for Christy (although we know she is picky, remember Messa) and bring them in and boot Akira and new girl.

Only good news for Christy is that Akira and new girl are an utter failure (or Akira and any girl apparently). So we will see.

VV  is really fucked up.

Hey, Nack, tall guy, how are you guys today? It seems we have a group of us guys here on VV who are in basic agreement. Unsy, Nack, Tallguy, me, cassy, beancounter, natres, jabbath, yavedol and perhaps others. Hey, where is Waldiramos anyway. Haven't seen him for a while.