Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

I am good mr1010.Thanks.I have emailed VV today.They have not replied yet.May be they are getting mails from 'us' choicest group of people with similar questions and they have chosen to keep quiet.We'll see ..for now its boring.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nack, I have also tweeted to VV several times. They won't talk to me, I am like their harshest critic. I tell them how it is. I told them I have my fingers on the pulse with many subscribers and that we are all dissatisfied. I suggested they make changes if they want to stay in business! I am not optimistic.

Now that new girl got a contract (oh joy!), you think she will show us anything, try to get along with Akira? The poor guy has to have the biggest case of blue balls, gets all these women to sleep with, almost none will have sex with him.

And aren't we the big winners here?????

They looked bored in Voro, imagine how we feel?

And did new girl actually do anything to earn her a spot in the coveted VV? I guess VV managers said, hmmm, no nudity, no sex by her, she looks at laptop, he looks at phone all day, we have a keeper!!!!

if it was 80s tv show it goes like this: this is a story of a family, mom and dad with two grown kids and a busybody neighbor  who pops in  too often.

dad spend his time in steady (bed room) mom does needle work the two kid do their things. i think its a drama or maybe a comedy except you cant hear the studio audience laughing so maybe its a documentary .

Capture_2016_01_21_20_53_39_182.jpg