Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey but at least that other (Ilona) shows her body. This one looks like a lost cause. Most we will get is eventual fuck with Akira under the covers. We'll be lucky to see her tits!

She really has not been there for very long. I actually prefer women who come in and take some time to get acclimated to sharing their bodies. It makes them more real. There is a good chance that women who enter VV with no modesty whatsoever are professionals of some sort or another and that has not been received well either.

I actually prefer women who come in and take some time to get acclimated to sharing their bodies. It makes them more real. There is a good chance that women who enter VV with no modesty whatsoever are professionals of some sort or another and that has not been received well either.

No point in telling that to people who literally only judge people if they get naked or fuck.

Well, that is true, timewarp. I get you on that. I'm ok with  allowing a little time, but I don't have good vibes here. I think we have seen this before. Maybe we have to start to think that Akira just doesn't interest many girls (except Charlie). So start fresh with some other guy. I'll give her some time but he just doesn't make it.

The other big thing here is the cameras issue. Maybe Christy and Nastya and Sonia are the exception rather than the rule. If that is the case, we may be "doomed " here, that most new girls won't be comfortable with them.

Again. I am not  judging them as people by whether they get naked or have sex. They could be great people. But we pay $30 a month here. Most sex on the internet is free. Yet we pay here. As I have said many times before, I can watch cable tv or reality shows on tv for no extra money.

I look at this as an entertainment site which includes some sex and nudity. We pay for that. So for the pay site to succeed long term we need to see non-platonic relationships.

Most of the people on this forum agree with me that we need to see more for it to be worth the money.

And I know that people who say they don't understand the need for sex here are some of the people clamoring for the girls on rlc's all girls' apartment to masturbate and touch each other. How hypocritical!

Oh, and is the new girl already gone?

Why does vv have trouble finding girls who will get nude in front of the camera? RLC doesn't have that problem. And rlc is considered boring, lol! This site is extremely boring!!!!