Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

You know I think Akira is mad at Natasha and is now freezing her out after she rejected him several times. She started playing with him a little before they left Tver, biting his back and wrapping her legs around him. He then left her, went into the bathroom there, smoked and then sat on the other side of the table from her. When they came back, she got naked, waited in bed, but he went into the shower, jerked off, stalled as much as he could, thus he rejected her. I have the feeling he wants to freeze her out of VV. I have tweeted VV that they have no chemistry together, asking them what they will do with Natasha. And do not hardly like each other. Everyone else in VV get along but them. Even Petra and the guest made it together. Voro is basically a disaster.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr 1010..  nothing happened between akira/Natasha.  theres nothing in voro to see. the gathering tonight in tver wasn't even worth watching.  vv needs to get their act together fast.  they need to give us more updates more frequently.  they do let us know when new ppl are coming, but they don't tell us why they leave early.  plus the way they word things, its horrible.

voro needs a major makeover..  new door, more cams, better angles, NEW PEOPLE WHO WILL STAY. more action, more parties.  ect. ect.

if new people come in, but don't stay, they need to  take the names off the page.

I really think Natasha will leave soon.  she doesn't seem to wanna do anything now.  akira needs a new girl.

mr 1010..  nothing happened between akira/Natasha.  theres nothing in voro to see. the gathering tonight in tver wasn't even worth watching.  vv needs to get their act together fast.  they need to give us more updates more frequently.  they do let us know when new ppl are coming, but they don't tell us why they leave early.  plus the way they word things, its horrible.

voro needs a major makeover..  new door, more cams, better angles, NEW PEOPLE WHO WILL STAY. more action, more parties.  ect. ect.

if new people come in, but don't stay, they need to  take the names off the page.

I really think Natasha will leave soon.  she doesn't seem to wanna do anything now.  akira needs a new girl.

I mean seriously, how long does it take to fix the fucking door?  Good points tg!

Timewarp, I know, I probably have totally damaged  the ability of my tweets to have impact. I am very frustrated. When I am frustrated, I do the only thing I can do, complain. We are basically powerless. I am very much a control person and hate powerlessnesss. My lack of patience. I sometimes wish I had some of your patience, but it is hard for me. I guess my only choices are patience or leave. I will as I said before wait a little longer.

Thanks for letting me know, tallguy. I thought so. Akira and Natasha are really dysfunctional and not really a couple at all. It is  Natasha's fault, she doesn't want to have sex that we can see, in VV. The one night she did it,  we didn't really see it and she was very  drunk that night. But I blame VV most of all. They wanted her sexy bod, were desperate as they just lost J & G, and so they were willing to let her handle things the way she wanted. They are stuck with her now. If they kick her out, Voro is dead. They should just take a chance and talk to her. Maybe even talk to Julia if they can find her. She is the only one who has any sway over Natasha. Now, Akira is pissed and won't even try for sex with her. Would we want to after getting rejected over and over? And she broke him and Charlie up!

I sent this email to Voyeur-Villa.  If enough subscribers contacted them maybe they wouldl respond.

I am writing you to express my disappointment with recent developments in Voronezh. You currently have one couple that that appears not to be compatible.  Tver is now boring and predictable. You apparently randomly admit new people without checking them out first and there has been one disappointment after the other.  When I first subscribed to your site it was exciting.  The people in the two apartments had parties with lots of activities.  Now I am losing interest because things are now very predictable and boring. Watching TV and texting for hours.  That is not what I am paying for.  Frankly I am about to cancel my subscription if iI do not see progress soon.  I know from reading comments on CamCaps that people have cancelled or are considering cancelation.  Your concept is great but at this time it is not working.  For your own good I suggest you get your act together or you will no longer have a site.  I really would like to continue to subscribe  I am rooting for your success and wishing you good luck with your venture. 

Bullit19, that is a fantastic email and ideas you put forward! If you have been on Camcaps here, you know I have been in the forefront of complaining about VV and have myself sent many, many tweets to them to no avail, to the point that I don't think they listen to me anymore. We should all do this and I think the email idea is great. I hate tweets already, 140 characters and all that.

I speak  to many people on the forum and I believe many will listen to me as well. I will suggest that everyone send an email to them along the lines you outlined in your email.

Like they say, you get the democracy you seek. if you don't do anything, you won't get anything done. If it doesn't work, at least we tried and can then leave. I have said and I am ready to leave in one week if no changes are made.

Please respond to my post to let me know you saw it and agree with me talking to people I talk with a lot here about it.

mr1010.  Thanks for your prompt reply concerning my email.  I have read many of your posts and agree with you.  I hope you have great success motivating your friends on CamCaps to take action.  Maybe we can make a difference as I really do believe that their concept is great.

Unsy, cassy, tallguy, sat11, jabbath, yadevol, nack, natres, beancounter, miscvoyeur,timewarp, dfCcap, spielo, bookmaster and others on this site regularly, please read the preceding post by Bullit19 about an email idea to complain in a unified front to VV about the issues we all have with their site. I also responded to him about it and said I would communicate with everyone about the idea he has. Any who agree, let us come up with a joint "communique" we can send to VV to insist they address our concerns. I suggest someone who has not complained to them much before (in other words, not me) send the joint email with everyone's names on it, with the threat that we could get many of us to cancel our subscriptions if they fail to address our concerns promptly. They also must respond back to us by email of the steps they are taking to address our concerns. We can all put forward ideas here for the verbiage to be used, come up with a draft and then after everyone is agreed, have someone send out the email with the names of anyone here that wishes to join in it.

I, for one, have felt extremely frustrated and powerless and have on my own kind of flailed at them to no avail. That is because I and others do it on our own. If we do it together, they will have to listen.

I am going to bed now, but I will check back in a few hours to see what people think. Thank you to anyone who has listened to us.

Unsy, cassy, tallguy, sat11, jabbath, yadevol, nack, natres, beancounter, miscvoyeur,timewarp, dfCcap, spielo, bookmaster and others on this site regularly, please read the preceding post by Bullit19 about an email idea to complain in a unified front to VV about the issues we all have with their site. I also responded to him about it and said I would communicate with everyone about the idea he has. Any who agree, let us come up with a joint "communique" we can send to VV to insist they address our concerns. I suggest someone who has not complained to them much before (in other words, not me) send the joint email with everyone's names on it, with the threat that we could get many of us to cancel our subscriptions if they fail to address our concerns promptly. They also must respond back to us by email of the steps they are taking to address our concerns. We can all put forward ideas here for the verbiage to be used, come up with a draft and then after everyone is agreed, have someone send out the email with the names of anyone here that wishes to join in it.

I, for one, have felt extremely frustrated and powerless and have on my own kind of flailed at them to no avail. That is because I and others do it on our own. If we do it together, they will have to listen.

I am going to bed now, but I will check back in a few hours to see what people think. Thank you to anyone who has listened to us.

Draft the mail mr1010.I am in.Instead of sending individual mails,lets address this issue jointly.I have sent them an email regarding this earlier when Christy Left.They have not responded.