Pictures Split #8

that's what i have said,the forum now is just a competition between some members only interesting by the number of likes include the mod stnc and the members euromike,k-lane and hope85 and the most of the time 95 % of totally unless pics with the free cameras,i leave this forum,nothing intersting here,bye.

ps:are you sad stnc for have loosing your first place with the number of likes :nana:

and why you are mod here,i have never understand why you are mod here,what a bad choice,now bann me,bye

Someone's bitter.  Not once did I say anything about being knocked out of the top for most likes. I actually sent EuroMike69 a PM Congratulating him for the Achieving taking over the top spot.

Since most of the stuff that happens in apartments is always on the free cams then that's where the content mostly comes from.

FYI I am a Mod here because I was chosen to be one.  I can't ban you because you deleted your account before I could lay the hammer on you.

I don't know who you are but I must have done something to piss you off and make you bitter.  :dwarf:

Someone's bitter.  Not once did I say anything about being knocked out of the top for most likes. I actually sent EuroMike69 a PM Congratulating him for the Achieving taking over the top spot.

Since most of the stuff that happens in apartments is always on the free cams then that's where the content mostly comes from.

FYI I am a Mod here because I was chosen to be one.  I can't ban you because you deleted your account before I could lay the hammer on you.

I don't know who you are but I must have done something to piss you off and make you bitter.  :dwarf:

For what it's worth SC, I'm glad you pissed this character off to the point of deleting his account. Bitter people like that are not needed here.

And the amount of likes is gained by posting content that the rest of the forum members just must like, or they wouldn't post likes to the poster. Not that hard to figure out.  :scratchchin:

As far as StnCd316 being a Moderator here? I have to say that any forum on the 'Net would be proud to have him as a Mod on their board. If ADMIN were to bump me and put SC in the Admin position, I would throw him a party, because the man has done more for this board than anyone in the outside world can see.

SC? Have I sucked up enough?  :lmao: :hi:

For what it's worth SC, I'm glad you pissed this character off to the point of deleting his account. Bitter people like that are not needed here.

And the amount of likes is gained by posting content that the rest of the forum members just must like, or they wouldn't post likes to the poster. Not that hard to figure out.  :scratchchin:

As far as StnCd316 being a Moderator here? I have to say that any forum on the 'Net would be proud to have him as a Mod on their board. If ADMIN were to bump me and put SC in the Admin position, I would throw him a party, because the man has done more for this board than anyone in the outside world can see.

SC? Have I sucked up enough?  :lmao: :hi:

I went back and looked at his whole 16 comments he had and not one of them did I have any interaction with him until the last one.  He definitely has issues with something in his life and wants to take it out on whoever he sees fit to do it with.

that's what i have said,the forum now is just a competition between some members only interesting by the number of likes include the mod stnc and the members euromike,k-lane and hope85 and the most of the time 95 % of totally unless pics with the free cameras,i leave this forum,nothing intersting here,bye.

ps:are you sad stnc for have loosing your first place with the number of likes :nana:

and why you are mod here,i have never understand why you are mod here,what a bad choice,now bann me,bye

is he on drugs?