Pictures Split #8

I really hope that ILona didn't tell Irma that she heard her masturbating,because have you guys noticed that she hasn't rubbed one out since that night,If ILona told her that she heard her maybe she is now too embarrassed to do it anymore,plus she doesn't really walk around as nude as she used to. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :smoke:

Ilona make fun of Irma  that she was masturbating, the day when Irma and anna gave her a massage in Ilona's  room making exaggerating or funny moanings and Irma got embarrassed because of that

just before the massage began

That better be the case ... and I feel even worse about missing her nudity this morning. Hopefully it will be the less than a week and she'll come back more receptive, but I don't care so long as she wanders around the flat naked again.

My guess is that she's gone for 1-3 days. If I'm not incorrect, Ilona has to leave the EU in the middle of january, if she's under the Visa plan. She came to RLC in the middle of november, which is soon to be 2 months. I bet one of you on here have the exact date somewhere. So we only have about 2 weeks left of here, and Irma sadly is 2-3 weeks after her (But hoping that she has some kind of Turkish citizenship, and without checking, I don't think they need visa for EU, since they're a part of Europe, but could be wrong here, (They're not in the EU))