Pictures Split #8

I am not a paying Customer but how do you take it down ?

If this screencap is yours then you can edit out with the software you used. Just crop the picture where it doesn't show the ID.  if  you don't have any editing software there plenty out there. i use picfont for many things but i am sure the CC members  can  recommend a good one.

I am not a paying Customer but how do you take it down ?

If your IP provider gives you a dynamic IP address (different address every time you log on) and you don't subscribe to RLC, don't worry about the stupid codes embedded in the pics or videos you post. if you have a static IP address, RLC can Identify your IP address and punish you by reducing the resolution of the video you stream. They will do that anyway if they see you as a constant leach on their site without ever signing up. Better to use a VPN if this should happen. Of course if you ever subscribe to RLC, you should crop out the code on any pics you post and probably never post videos at all. If you don't, RLC will ban you, suspend your account and cost you money. I use Bandicam for both screen and video captures directly from RLC as well as editing out or concealing the codes behind my logo. I also use it to resize my pics and video if necessary. I recommend Bandicam highly.

:offtopic:  Sorry about this, but I thought I would just interject...(is this the right word?) :idk:  But, it reminds me of a girl I used to know....who used to ask why everyone had the need to touch her arse? What is the fascination with irmas tits? Is it the size? The shape? is it the female version of "envy of penis size"? I just don't know.....what do you think?

:offtopic:  Sorry about this, but I thought I would just interject...(is this the right word?) :idk:  But, it reminds me of a girl I used to know....who used to ask why everyone had the need to touch her arse? What is the fascination with irmas tits? Is it the size? The shape? is it the female version of "envy of penis size"? I just don't know.....what do you think?

Personally I think it is all of the above except you forgot to mention the word soft!  It's funny you should say that about a girl you know and her ass.  I also knew a girl that always wanted you to touch her ass and what an ass it was and we were just good friends at the time so I didn't think anything of it LOL.  She was not my type but she did have a nice ass!!