Pictures Split #8

Personally I think it is all of the above except you forgot to mention the word soft!  It's funny you should say that about a girl you know and her ass.  I also knew a girl that always wanted you to touch her ass and what an ass it was and we were just good friends at the time so I didn't think anything of it LOL.  She was not my type but she did have a nice ass!!

Then she was your type, u just didn't know it. ;)

Then she was your type, u just didn't know it. ;)

You could be right lol we had our 20th reunion and when I saw her it was like I had seen her everyday since we graduated lol.  Guess what, she still had a nice ass which of course I had to touch several times throughout that night lol.  However, she was just more like a good friend and a sister to me, I prefer brunettes and tall women, neither of which she was. 

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 8:49 AM, euromike69 said:

I really wish that the other girls would help her around the house to clean and do laundry,if she does everything for the house does this make her our new Nora.? :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi:

It is certainly not as Nora. She is happy to be in the apartment so you can see, gets along very well with the other girls and makes them be it pass the best thing that can be in the apartment. It does not have a Kiko that pisses off all harmony in the apartment with other girls. It is much more open sexually than Nora and I only think he does what he has to do a responsible in an apartment tenant since Illona does nothing (because of his age probably). Irma is a gem, friendly, fun and is very good! For me it is a very good choice of RLC at last and I hope to stay long. Greetings euromike!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 8:49 AM, euromike69 said:

I really wish that the other girls would help her around the house to clean and do laundry,if she does everything for the house does this make her our new Nora.? :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :hi:

She occupies Nora's bedroom and has the biggest tits...........that makes her Queen..............LOL!

Greetings to you too Gudari,It's good to have you back again Sir :welcome: :hi: :hi:

Yes Irma is a good choice for this apartment,she takes care of the house and the other girls and makes sure that everyone is happy and doing good,she is the life of party at all times,when the place is getting boring and dead she just starts dancing and whips out those beautiful Titties and gives the girls and us a good show.

Greetings :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is certainly not as Nora. She is happy to be in the apartment so you can see, gets along very well with the other girls and makes them be it pass the best thing that can be in the apartment. It does not have a Kiko that pisses off all harmony in the apartment with other girls. It is much more open sexually than Nora and I only think he does what he has to do a responsible in an apartment tenant since Illona does nothing (because of his age probably). Irma is a gem, friendly, fun and is very good! For me it is a very good choice of RLC at last and I hope to stay long. Greetings euromike!

I noticed that there is a smaller bottle of some type of liquid near the stovetop ; it is far smaller than the

normal water bottle they drink out of.  Only Irma and Anna seem to hit this bottle on a regular basis ; might

it be vodka or some other alcoholic drink ??