Pictures Split #8

This message is addressed to a member of RLC if is some in this forum. You are a damn bastards, with all the money that you have earned and that you are still winning and still with the same problems of flow etc... SCAMMERS! Merry Christmas disgusting!

Anna a tout fait pour séduire Irma ce soir, tout!!! Seulement, Irma a voulu aller prendre une douche au moment où il ne fallait pas.. Anna est encore une fois très déçue, et nous aussi... Je pense que quelque chose pouvait se passer ce soir entre Anna et Irma.

Nous attendrons demain, et j'espère que cette fois il y aura de l'action car nous l'attendons tous...

On ne sait pas ce qu'elle (Irma) veut. Elle est mystérieuse, Anna a envie d'elle, elle le montre chaque jour, et Irma l'ignore, ou fait en sorte de ne pas être trop dans le love avec elle. Ilona, c'est une gamine, qui ne sait pas où se trouver parmi les 2 (Anna et Iram) Donc, ce soir elles étaient toutes super excitées grâce à la musique d'Anna (bravo à elle), et à l'arrivée, pls rien, pas d'action, chacune reste dans son coin pour l'instant. C'est désolant pour nous tous qui voulons de l'action dans cette maison avec 3 jolies et sexy filles!!

Anna a tout fait pour séduire Irma ce soir, tout!!! Seulement, Irma a voulu aller prendre une douche au moment où il ne fallait pas.. Anna est encore une fois très déçue, et nous aussi... Je pense que quelque chose pouvait se passer ce soir entre Anna et Irma.

Nous attendrons demain, et j'espère que cette fois il y aura de l'action car nous l'attendons tous...

i may be overstepping my bounds because i'm new to camcaps and real life cam but are you saying there is no action in this apartment?  is it just a bunch of teasing?  i've been doing a lot of reading and was hoping i found something unique but if its just a bunch of dancing and teasing it's not for me.  i like this forum but real life cam is not what i thought it was going to be.  thank you for the heads up.

IT'S KINDA FUN TO WATCH THIS DAY AFTER DAY WITH ANNA PLAYING AROUND WITH IRMA KNOWING THAT IRMA WAS ALWAYS GETTING ANNA EXCITED ENOUGH TO WERE SHE ALWAYS GOES TO HER ROOM AND THINKS ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED BETWEEN HER AND IRMA AND THE NEXT THING YOU SEE  HER DOING IS LICKING HER FINGERS TO GET THEM WET SO THAT SHE CAN START RUBBING ONE OUT...IRMA MAKES HER AND THE REST OF US HORNY EVERYDAY :drool: :yeahbaby:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 7:33 PM, photoman816 said:

Orgasm number 2 of the evening.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 0:06 AM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Irma grabbing Ilona's pussy again :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Yeah that's me possessing Irma again. You can't see what I'm doing with her other hand but I enjoyed myself/her.