Pictures Split #8

If I were Irma I would not go out on the balcony with Anna when she's smoking,I think someone on here said that they live on the 16th floor if I'm not mistaken,that's a long wayyyyyy downnnn SPLAT!!. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao:

Do D&G do concrete overcoats??

8)

Anna knows Irma is Ilona's eh whatever.

then again, I could have everything wrong

because my fantasy is destroyed

not even feed a little

just destroyed

:trashcomputer:

Cheer up peking!

Remember, Ilona is so tight with her sexual favours, she even refuses her own fingers permission to touch her!

:doh:  :haha: :haha:

Yeah I think that ILona must have ice water running through her veins,She never shows any signs of being horny or sexual in any way shape or form,whenever she does anything remotely sexual it's only when she's grabbing the girl's Titties,but even that to her is just playing around.Most girls that have been here before actually sometimes stroke or caress their bodies while looking at their phones or laptops but not her,It's like her pussy and her body is off limits even to her own hands.

In the beginning when she was here with the other girls she basically just did a little stripper show here and there,but since these 2 new ladies arrived it's almost like she is saying,"You guys entertain the RLC customers while I do my thing on the laptop"She did just enough when she first arrived to peak our interest in her,but now that she has our attention she doesn't need to really do anything anymore,but then again why would she have to do anything when she has 2 other ladies entertaining us for her. just my opinion and  :twocents: :twocents:

Cheer up peking!

Remember, Ilona is so tight with her sexual favours, she even refuses her own fingers permission to touch her!

:doh:  :haha: :haha:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎27 at 4:54 PM, euromike69 said:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Hi there bro.. Nice catch good job :clap: :yeahbaby:

One question.. In about what time on the day you record staf like this, because i think soon to get a premium account there, so to know the 'good time' to catch actions like that haha!

Thank's in advance

Aussi longtemps il y aura Ilona dans cet appartement je pense qu' il se passera rien entre Irma et Anna à mon avis

Elle fait tout pour les séparer, comme on dit diviser pour mieux régner, elle veut tout controler  mais le plus bizarre c' est sa jalousie quand les deux autres sont ensemble alors qu'elle montre aucun intérêt  envers elles dans la journée , elle ne fait jamais rien , aucune attention  affective , c' est moi qui passe en 1 ère, je demande il faut exécuter comme une petite fille gatée alors qu'elle ferait mieux de rester devant son ordinateur comme elle sait si bien le faire car à peine on lui touche des parties intimes elle se recroqueville sur elle meme alors qu'il y a rien de méchant dans tout ca

Au départ je la trouvais sympathique avec ses shows je pensais qu'elle aurait apporter quelque chose dans cet appartement  mais là je crois qu'elle abuse

Elle doit se dire j'étais la avant vous deux et elle a peur qu'on lui vole la vedette j' ai l' impression

De toute façon ces filles sont superficielles qui renvoie au départ une image qui ne corresponds pas forcément à leur personnalité mais le naturel revient vite au bout de quelques jours , elles sont dans des métiers ou il y a beaucoup d' argent à gagner beaucoup plus facilement que des personnes qui vont à  l'usine tous les jours mais ca dure qu' un temps elles seront remplacer par d'autres mais malheureusement on est tous  à débattre et se prendre au jeu en affirmant tels ou tels choses sans connaitre leur vie réelle comme des professionnels qui jugent les émissions de télé-réalité et payer bêtement juste pour voir un bout de seins ou fesses

I think maybe just gone for a couple of days,It's the New Year one of the biggest Celebrations of the year so maybe she didn't want to miss the opportunity to spend it with her boyfriend.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 4:50 AM, StnCld316 said:

Is Ilona leaving or just going for a couple days.

I think maybe just gone for a couple of days,It's the New Year one of the biggest Celebrations of the year so maybe she didn't want to miss the opportunity to spend it with her boyfriend.

I think so to.  No one said Good Bye like they do when someone is leaving.