New girl Irma Split #2

K & K, dfCcap, and oh yeah, they were a big tease too. Look, I see your points, dfCcap. There is a part of me that is very cynical also, especially about these sites. But, for your own sanity and our sanity, you should consider having a little faith and hope. Otherwise, why stay here and watch, you will only frustrate yourself and I guess annoy others. Listen, I can take your cynicsm it won't kill me, but it really bothers others here. I am not telling  you what to do, only a friendly suggestion. But I want that everyone who wants to have faith is not insulted. Like for instance, I am not a religious person at all. But I won't begrudge others who believe in it even if I don't.

I think you are a good guy. You are passionate like I am at times. The only difference I see is that you let your frustrations out on others. I rant and rave and say controversial things all the time. But I never get mad at others that disagree with me unless they flat out insult me or call me names. Like when snaky called me and another person on vv forum maggots! I don't see you doing that, but keep it civil. Do what I do, use sarcasm instead.

Anyway, that is enough about this. I don't want you to get annoyed at me for my suggestions or comments, dfCcap.

I'm not going to get annoyed at you, you always make good points but i'm tired of people getting annoyed with me when I voice my opinion!  I'm not a sit back and say nothing kind of guy and if that is what this forum is all about, then I will bow out gracefully!  If all this forum is about is everybody agreeing with everybody then I'm in the wrong place!!  I will gladly sit on the sidelines and keep my thoughts to myself to the best of my ability!  I won't leave completely, and will check in often to see the pics or vids that people are so kind to share!  However, I will promise you that I will bite my tongue to the utmost best of my ability and keep my thoughts to myself.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want you to leave dfCcap. I like your passion, I have some too. You notice I spoke to bookmaster as well about it. And I speak to others about keeping the peace as well. I do not think you should keep your opinions to yourself, just try to avoid big fights. And don't make it personal. That's all I think is wrong. Otherwise, say what you feel, dfCcap, you shouldn't be censored either. Oh and how can people be required to all agree with each other? There are no 2 people in the world that agree on everything. It is the spice of life that people are different. Cherish it, enjoy each other's differences! Just be respectful.

Look, I guarantee you that there was not a swinging dick or wet kitty that watched them playing in the living room that didn't want to see things escalate to something else.  Why, because they are damn good at what they do and they have coaching from an outside interest that knows what it is all about.  The fact is, is that they know what to do to hold everybody's interest and that is what they are going to do.  Apparently, and I could be wrong here, but there has been more candlelight showers/bath's in this group of girls because they know when the candles come out that people are automatically going to tune in because they think it's going to be something special!  As far as the last time we had an apartment like this here, what exactly are you getting at?

Do you have proof they get coaching from outside? Even if I assume they get coaching from outside it would make absolutely NO sense to tell them stop at a certain point. If they would go furhter they get even more viewers.

Do you have proof they get coaching from outside? Even if I assume they get coaching from outside it would make absolutely NO sense to tell them stop at a certain point. If they would go furhter they get even more viewers.

It's like holding a piece of meat inches away from a dogs mouth and every time he goes to get it you pull it back!  Another thing about them stopping is because they were on the free cams.  I'm actually surprised they've shown as much as they have LOL.

I don't want you to leave dfCcap. I like your passion, I have some too. You notice I spoke to bookmaster as well about it. And I speak to others about keeping the peace as well. I do not think you should keep your opinions to yourself, just try to avoid big fights. And don't make it personal. That's all I think is wrong. Otherwise, say what you feel, dfCcap, you shouldn't be censored either. Oh and how can people be required to all agree with each other? There are no 2 people in the world that agree on everything. It is the spice of life that people are different. Cherish it, enjoy each other's differences! Just be respectful.

All is fine as long as he really try to express his opinions. ... When he only want to gripe, it will quickly be pointless. ... I suspect, He is close to the border or already on the wrong side and can no longer recognize that. Almost a little sad.  :-\

I'm not going to get annoyed at you, you always make good points but i'm tired of people getting annoyed with me when I voice my opinion!  I'm not a sit back and say nothing kind of guy and if that is what this forum is all about, then I will bow out gracefully!  If all this forum is about is everybody agreeing with everybody then I'm in the wrong place!!  I will gladly sit on the sidelines and keep my thoughts to myself to the best of my ability!  I won't leave completely, and will check in often to see the pics or vids that people are so kind to share!  However, I will promise you that I will bite my tongue to the utmost best of my ability and keep my thoughts to myself.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Whatever.... :no:

Look, I guarantee you that there was not a swinging dick or wet kitty that watched them playing in the living room that didn't want to see things escalate to something else.  Why, because they are damn good at what they do and they have coaching from an outside interest that knows what it is all about.  The fact is, is that they know what to do to hold everybody's interest and that is what they are going to do.  Apparently, and I could be wrong here, but there has been more candlelight showers/bath's in this group of girls because they know when the candles come out that people are automatically going to tune in because they think it's going to be something special!  As far as the last time we had an apartment like this here, what exactly are you getting at?

Don´t want to put fuel on the fire but just as a little hint here DfCcap..

The marked bit in your text is not an opinion, it is stated as a fact and if anyone asks how you know, no real answer is given. It is kinda provocative you know..  ;) If it was an opinion you would have written that you THINK they have an outside source..

Just an observation, but I feel that we all have a right to opinions and nobody has a problem with that.  What seems to cause problems is when someone gets very personal with another.  Look at how great this apartment has become since Sara and White left!  We shouldn't be pointing weapons at each other, while a very nice show is being performed.  Who do we think is going to sign up for this kind of living situation?  These specific girls are so much more comfortable in front of the cameras, compared to many in this and other apartments. We really shouldn't judge them personally too.  Whatever their motivation in life, they seem to be comfortable sharing with us.  And who can complain about getting to live in Barcelona for free?

We are all on the same side of the screen; we don't know each other, but it is kind of like getting into fights at a sporting event when you are all cheering for the same team! Happy New Year, guys, I hope we get some great shows in the future...that's all we can hope for.  This is a website, not reality!