Will They Ever?

....and this tidbit of knowledge is based on??????

You know..Ha has undercover agent inside guys spying for him.. Please, what ever you do, do not question him or come with any form of rational thought. If he says something it is the truth and if you say something it´s BS..

No, I will turn off my irony now and go away.. cya!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they will not. They will continu with the teasing. But that's it. We have the same discussion over and over again about the girls in this apartment. It's getting rather silly, TBH.

The girls are playful (just like K&K) and know exactly what they do. Let us just enjoy this and not expect anything more of them. It will be over before you know it  ;) 

There won't be any more, because they're not lesbians.

If you saw their reaction to the footballers on TV earlier, you could see that.

Just enjoy what they do do, and have fun with that

All girls are bi-sexual. some enjoy it, some don't.

There actually where a study nor long ago that Magrus up a little bit. But 345 women is way to few to say "all"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3305320/Women-bisexual-gay-NEVER-straight-Females-aroused-naked-videos-sexes.html

Well I read it, I liked the part where Dr Rieger claimed"...but never straight." Apparently that landed him in a spot of bother because he then clarifies "Never was too strong..the majority of women who claim to be straight are not straight in their sexual arousal." Of those 345 women involved in the study some of them were lesbians already, "whereas lesbians are far more attracted to the female form." So subtract those and you're left with..for the sake of argument 200.

200 women in or around the University of Essex are possibly bisexual.

As you say way too few to qualify as all. Interesting read though, thank you.