Ilona's out, so... sleepover

Things went fast because of the New Year eve. They just wanted to celebrate somehow different, they felt different and that's why the prepared themselves a little bit of more than massages. But I don't expect anything more to happen (I hope I'm not right with that thou :drool:). Anna will feel embarrassed of what she did and Irma frustrated of what she couldn't did. Again I hope to see more of these girls but I wouldn't count of that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things went fast because of the New Year eve. They just wanted to celebrate somehow different, they felt different and that's why the prepared themselves a little bit of more than massages. But I don't expect anything more to happen (I hope I'm not right with that thou :drool:). Anna will feel embarrassed of what she did and Irma frustrated of what she couldn't did. Again I hope to see more of these girls but I wouldn't count of that.

Ultimately yesterday  happens so little that no one need to be embarrassed and so much that we can hope for more. ... If Anna overcomes her shyness she (and we) could have some exciting fun. :) ... If not, it will be still fun to watch.

In any case, I like the current cast.  :)

Je me posais la question ,Irma et son copain cherchaient peut etre un plan à trois virtuellement avec massage et voire plus après mais pour toutes les raisons déjà évoqués dans plusieurs posts, Anna n' a pas osé: timidité, caméras  et aucune expérience avec une fille ce qui a fait ce qu'on a tous vu:  un flop complet.

C'est surement avec lui qu' elle communiqué au téléphone et il les regardait depuis chez lui

Je me trompe peut etre mais il me semble que déjà avec Ilona elle avait tenté ça aussi

I asked myself the question, Irma and his friend looked can be a plan for three virtually with massage and even more later but for all the reasons already evoked in several comments, Anna did not dare: shyness, cameras and no experience with a girl what made what we all saw: a complete flop.

It is certainly with him that she communicated with the telephone and he looked at them since at his home

I am wrong can be but it seems to me that already with Ilona she had also tried that

sorry internet traduction it s perhaps no good

Je me posais la question ,Irma et son copain cherchaient peut etre un plan à trois virtuellement avec massage et voire plus après mais pour toutes les raisons déjà évoqués dans plusieurs posts, Anna n' a pas osé: timidité, caméras  et aucune expérience avec une fille ce qui a fait ce qu'on a tous vu:  un flop complet.

C'est surement avec lui qu' elle communiqué au téléphone et il les regardait depuis chez lui

Je me trompe peut etre mais il me semble que déjà avec Ilona elle avait tenté ça aussi

I asked myself the question, Irma and his friend looked can be a plan for three virtually with massage and even more later but for all the reasons already evoked in several comments, Anna did not dare: shyness, cameras and no experience with a girl what made what we all saw: a complete flop.

It is certainly with him that she communicated with the telephone and he looked at them since at his home

I am wrong can be but it seems to me that already with Ilona she had also tried that

sorry internet traduction it s perhaps no good

If you hopped for sex certainly. ... For me there were two girls, some really hot massage and some hope for the future.  :)

Par contre si Irma n' a pas de sexe avec Anna car c' est  ça qu'elle recherche  , elle risque de s' en mordre les doigts et se lasser vite dans cet appartement et l' ambiance va se dégrader car Ilona va revenir un jour ou l' autre

good that they have gone out for their groceries shopping..it will help them connect again...i dont see any massage tonite..not atleast from Irma...but i love her stamina and patience...lets hope Ilona stays out...

euromike96, from what you posted on page 1, 4th or 5th post on page 1, Anna must have looked at the cameras allot so how did she ever enjoy herself plus no wonder she couldn't get into it because she was to focused on the cam dameras.  However, all in all it sounded like a pretty good night for you all.  By the way, thanks for the pics of last nights events!  I like the concept of the new picture & video threads just being for pictures and videos and text of the original poster but I feel after giving it some more thought that it might take away allot of immediate responses from people and the comradery will diminish.  However, that might be what allot of people want to see happen.  Anyway, just some thoughts.  Happy New Year!!

euromike96, from what you posted on page 1, 4th or 5th post on page 1, Anna must have looked at the cameras allot so how did she ever enjoy herself plus no wonder she couldn't get into it because she was to focused on the cam dameras.  However, all in all it sounded like a pretty good night for you all.  By the way, thanks for the pics of last nights events!  I like the concept of the new picture & video threads just being for pictures and videos and text of the original poster but I feel after giving it some more thought that it might take away allot of immediate responses from people and the comradery will diminish.  However, that might be what allot of people want to see happen.  Anyway, just some thoughts.  Happy New Year!!

My personal opinion is that Anna was pretty loaded from the alcohol she had been drinking and was extremely turned on. However, she seemed to sober up quickly when Irma took her panties off and (along with the music delays that mikey was talking about) she realized exactly what she was about to do and absolutely panicked which sobered her up even more. She definitely then looked at the camera and motioned to Irma indicating that she didn't feel comfortable with them filming her.

There could be any number of reasons why she cooled down quickly and I wouldn't be surprised at all if her lack of affection from earlier today (when she was actually awake) was the result of embarrassment and concern that she didn't know how to proceed since Irma seemed more than willing to do a lot more the night before.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.