Ilona's out, so... sleepover

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial part was expected....that if Ilona gets out of the equation then Anna and irma will get really close...thanks to Ilona first that she did disappear...

but what shocked me was what happened inside the room...the roles suddenly got reversed..Anna had been hitting on Irma for a last few days and when she got the prize, suddenly she was so uptight...and avoided Irma like Irma had been avoiding her..on the other hand Irma really wanted to go all the way...(i mean who takes her panties off while giving a massage)...they did kiss as well for abt 3 secs.but that was it..she kept on forcing Anna to turn over so that she could massage her front..but massive resistance..eventually it turned off Irma as well..

lool..it seems Anna was torturing Irma for ignoring her over the last few days... but i think things will improve..they are not like K&K..who were just playful like Ilona..they are curious...

and did u see the clever move by Irma..she has now opened the door so that when Ilona comes she doesnt get suspicious...lool

Anna chickened out? Irma so wants her now, but Irma seems too aggressive for the other girls. Too bad, you girls don't know what heights Irma could bring them to (or maybe that's the problem, they know!).

after reading numerous posts of tonights show i believe that anna really is shy but wanted everything irma wanted but due to the cameras they had to settle with just about going all the way.  i believe by reading what i have read from you all that they will go all the way but it won't be in the apartment but in a hotel.  it just makes sense to me anyways.  i hope i'm wrong for all you paying peoples sake, only time will tell.

Irma n arrete pas de se caresser les fesses et l entre jambes discrètement elle a envie mais c est  certain que c est Anna qui n a pas voulu faire ca devant les cams des le départ  sinon elle aurait enlever sa culotte de suite comme Irma

Irma n arrete pas de se caresser les fesses et l entre jambes discrètement elle a envie mais c est  certain que c est Anna qui n a pas voulu faire ca devant les cams des le départ  sinon elle aurait enlever sa culotte de suite comme Irma

i think i know what you are saying and i agree with you.  i don't think the problem tonight with these girls was irma.  i think anna is still getting used to the cameras and it will just take more time.  i now i'm a newbie as someone called me before so don't take anything i say literal.  i'm just voicing my thoughts on what i have read and the few pictures i've seen.

Either she is getting used to the cameras or maybe her first girl girl experience...because if cameras was the issue she would atleast allow Irma to massage her front..remember it was first Anna who made irma massage her front and that also in the living room...

however thanks to Ilona..Irma has realized she stands no chance with her...

i think Anna chickened out...but she was really excited not to have Ilona in the apartment..she just ripped her top away right after entering the aprtment in the evening...i think she wants it a little slow...but now the problem is that Ilona will be back,..and she sleeps last and keeps interfering...

Damn so much for sleeping,but I had to get this off my chest,THE MAJOR PROBLEM TONIGHT WAS "ANNA"..NOT IRMA BUT ANNA HERSELF...For those who were actually watching the event,You guys may have noticed the countless upon countless times that Anna has stared and stared at the cameras,I have never seen anyone look at the cameras as often as Anna in RLC's History ever!!, That girl is absolutely camera shy when it comes to sex,I saw that while laying on the bed that's all she kept on doing was looking at us,and I think that is what prevented any real action from taking place,Poor Irma was basically putting her pussy on a platter for Anna, but she said no thank you I already ate....When I saw Irma take off her panties,I came so hard that I'm still looking around the house to see where my Nuts landed lmaoo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Poor Irma,always giving and never receiving anything in return,every single first move was done by Irma herself from the massage to the make-out session to the Tit on Tit action and fondling,Don't get me wrong though Anna really wanted to go further but all of our eyeballs staring at her made her back down.

In the beginning though,Anna was too horny to care but everything got fucked up when Irma took too damn long to come back into the room,she went downstairs in the kitchen then went into the bathroom then back into the kitchen,then went into Ilona's room for candles,and all that waiting made Anna cool down drastically and she was no longer as horny as she was before.

A few things that I bet most of you were saying were,,,,"Girls put down the phone!!",,,,,"Anna quit staring at the camera",,,,,"Irma quit talking so damn much",,,,,"I'm getting bored with this massage lets see some finger and tongue action",,,,,"Why don't they get an ipod with a playlist so that they don't have to keep stopping to change the music",,,,,"Don't they know how to set their songs on repeat or shuffle so that the music won't keep stopping",,,,,"I wish that Anna would just touch Irma's pussy already Geez",,,"They are just playing with us to get more subscribers",,,,"Why doesn't Anna Massage Irma""I wonder what the hell they are talking about",,,,"Nora keeps texting them with instructions(joking on this one)"

And last but not least if these ladies had actually started eating each other out,it would be kinda nasty,especially with the amount of times that both have been using the bathroom so They would have had to have a shower first to clean the kitty out for eating.And tomorrow is going to be kinda awkward now!! :stirthepot: :hi: :welcome: :woohoo: :yes: :lmao: :haha:

My :twocents: :twocents:

Can someone confirm abt Ilona...i believe she may be out for a while coz that maintenance that happened yest..i think they pretty much cleaned her room as if she is out for a short vacation...

Ilona staying out, is the best thing that can happen to this apartment now...she is just a selfish, playful robot...

Can someone confirm abt Ilona...i believe she may be out for a while coz that maintenance that happened yest..i think they pretty much cleaned her room as if she is out for a short vacation...

Ilona staying out, is the best thing that can happen to this apartment now...she is just a selfish, playful robot...

I think she just went for a few days. Her name is still on the RLC roster so she'll be back.

ofcourse nothing will happen during the day time...my only concern is Ilona...hope she doesnt return...otherwise i think that things will progress....

to be honest..things have progressed pretty fast in this apartment...only a week back Anna was invisible to Irma and we had to deal with those long boring baths of Ilona and Irma....