New Picture and Video Threads

TBG 150

I highlighted a sentence in my original post which may be helpful to you, BBsq69.

I want the original poster to tell us about the picture or video. That only stands to reason.

I am a long term pd cc member and thought i would try vv for a while.  I log in and can only get two living room pics on both apartments for the last two days. Any suggestions.

Did you pay to Join VV.

If you did then you need to contact their Support Department and if not then there are only 2 rooms visible to each apartment to free users which is usually the living room.

Yeah, two living room cams is all I ever see too. I'm too cheap to join. I graciously accept the pics and videos posted by the VV members. To them, I am extremely grateful for their efforts.

I know it will be very difficult for many CC members to adapt to our new posting policies, but the implications of this recent change in posting policy is utterly astounding:

Picture threads are now picture threads.

Video threads are now video threads.

Discussion threads are now discussion threads.

(Yeah, I know... it's like explaining advanced calculus to a cave man...  :-\ )

90% of the ones that I have to delete are from those that don't read English, therefore are not as informed. I think I had to delete like 15 posts this morning. Many come just for the fapping experience. They don't read posts, threads or rules. They just do like Mikey and ........ Fap.gif

Damn. One of these days I'll figure out pictures.  :bang head:

90% of the ones that I have to delete are from those that don't read English, therefore are not as informed. I think I had to delete like 15 posts this morning. Many come just for the fapping experience. They don't read posts, threads or rules. They just do like Mikey and ........

I deleted 5 of Hope85 Quotes yesterday before he questioned why. He thought he had done something wrong. I Pm'd him and explained it to him and gave him the link to the thread explaining the changes.  He understood.  A few others may not but they'll catch on.

If you use anony.ws for pictures when you see the link you have to choose BBCode Full then the picture will show. That looks like from the very top link which if you click the link it takes you back to the site to see the picture.

I know it will be very difficult for many CC members to adapt to our new posting policies, but the implications of this recent change in posting policy is utterly astounding:

Picture threads are now picture threads.

Video threads are now video threads.

Discussion threads are now discussion threads.

(Yeah, I know... it's like explaining advanced calculus to a cave man...  :-\ )

I'm glad you like my idea.  :lmao:

Feel free to fix my post up there SC. I know that you'll get the gif to come up.

Yeah, I remove the quotes also. Some think by adding the pictures in quotes that their text will remain.

Only the OP's text remains with their pictures.

Feel free to fix my post up there SC. I know that you'll get the gif to come up.

Yeah, I remove the quotes also. Some think by adding the pictures in quotes that their text will remain.

Only the OP's text remains with their pictures.

OK Done.

Sorry. Hate to spoil the party, but I miss the comments next to the pics.

On the comments pages, I'm seeing things like  :"yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: look at those tits"

Where!! When!! I don't know what fecking tits your talking about!!!

I like things to be neat and tidy, but this to me is overkill.

:no: