New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE REAL QUESTION IS, STARTING TOMORROW HOW WILL LAYLA INTERACT WITH IRMA AND ANNA,WILL SHE BE PLAYFUL AND PULL ON IRMA'S TITTIES,OR WILL SHE BE IN THE ROOM ALL DAY,OR WILL SHE BE LIKE SARA AND BE GONE ALL THE TIME.

WHAT WILL WE BE BITCHIN ABOUT OR JUMPING FOR JOY ABOUT LAYLA COME TOMORROW...LET'S WAIT AND SEE,,,,,NOW IT'S BACK TO PLAYING "THE LAST OF US" ON PS4 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have a bad feeling about this appartement now. A really bad feeling...

THE REAL QUESTION IS, STARTING TOMORROW HOW WILL LAYLA INTERACT WITH IRMA AND ANNA,WILL SHE BE PLAYFUL AND PULL ON IRMA'S TITTIES,OR WILL SHE BE IN THE ROOM ALL DAY,OR WILL SHE BE LIKE SARA AND BE GONE ALL THE TIME.

WHAT WILL WE BE BITCHIN ABOUT OR JUMPING FOR JOY ABOUT LAYLA COME TOMORROW...LET'S WAIT AND SEE,,,,,NOW IT'S BACK TO PLAYING "THE LAST OF US" ON PS4 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

There are only two options.  She plays along or  she's a cold fish.

Hey Sherlock Jabbath. Good deductions! I bet you are right. Makes sense, she sleeps in Ilona's bed with Ilona, but the arrangement feels temporary. I think Ilona found a replacement for herself when she leaves. You know what I think it is guys? Her schengen visa is soon expiring. How long has she been here? In the past the russians don't stay much past 2 months, can get up to 3 months on the visa. Maybe that was why Ilona was weepy last night with Ilona. So, this means no Ilona and Irma I guess. And we can't judge Layla yet.

BTW, Jabbath my friend, you have good instincts! Things are about to change and maybe not for the better, although maybe new girl will interact well with the others. I do think Ilona will be gone soon because of Visa. Remember when Kami had to leave in a hurry? It is because her Schengen (European Union) visa was about to expire and she could have been barred from going to EU countries if she overstayed. I looked up the Schengen visa at that time. I believe they can stay up to 90 days straight or 2 trips there over a total time period of 6 months max. Kami was there twice  within 6 months and her time was up. Kristy didn't have to leave, she had more time left, but she had no reason to stay there without her pal Kami and she kept her company to Moscow.

In this apartment in the past, rlc decided every month whether to let anyone stay further. No one stayed more than 2 or 2  1/2 months straight except for Nora. Nora was an employee who rlc sponsored and they can stay a year or two at a time.

Well we will know soon.

Hey Sherlock Jabbath. Good deductions! I bet you are right. Makes sense, she sleeps in Ilona's bed with Ilona, but the arrangement feels temporary. I think Ilona found a replacement for herself when she leaves. You know what I think it is guys? Her schengen visa is soon expiring. How long has she been here? In the past the russians don't stay much past 2 months, can get up to 3 months on the visa. Maybe that was why Ilona was weepy last night with Ilona. So, this means no Ilona and Irma I guess. And we can't judge Layla yet.

Ilona arrived Nov.18/15  Irma arrived Dec.17/15  and Anna arrived  Dec.19/15.  My guess would be Ilona will be departing soon.

Thanks StnCld. So one and a half months so far. Less than I thought. I thought it was 2 months. My guess is maybe a couple more weeks then. Two girls will sleep together for now.

She's likely there for 2 months. So she has another 2 weeks left or she's planning on departing early. RLC likely looks after all the Visa and Flying arrangements for them  It doesn't cost the girls anything.

i've followed allot of your posts, but after this i'm wondering if i haven't been following the wrong posts.

OK, harley, maybe that was a bit of a reach. I just wondered why she seemed a bit emotional last night. Especially now that it seems she may be leaving soon. Eh, who knows? It is like reading tea leaves written in Russian.

OK, harley, maybe that was a bit of a reach. I just wondered why she seemed a bit emotional last night. Especially now that it seems she may be leaving soon. Eh, who knows? It is like reading tea leaves written in Russian.

all i can tell you is what i witnessed last night.  when they got back from where ever it was they went, she was very excited because she had met some girl.  she took pictures with her and it really got to her. 

this whole thing that went on today was the straw that broke the camels back for me.  i've read a boat load of posts in most of the forums and now after what i witnessed with this outage, i'm done!  i've already told them not to renew my subscription, plus there are allot of real life cam spies in this forum and i'm not going to argue with any of them or pretend to agree with them.  this site is a joke beyond belief and i'm not a big enough voyeur to hold any interest.