New girl Layla

I wasn't able to watch much today. But, from reading a few of the posts in this thread, a couple thoughts quickly come to mind which I thought I'd just throw out there for anyone that is still working on their interpretation of events.

First, I did see Layla's first shower and, yes, she did seem a little shy and did glance at the camera a couple times. But, overall, I thought that for her first "exposure" experience in the apartment, she did just fine. I didn't notice any real "fear" and she didn't do any of the awful "keep my back to the camera at all times" nonsense that many new girls have done. So, I think it's far too early to draw any real conclusions about how comfortable she will become with nudity once she's been here a few days.

Second, regarding the sleeping situation, I think it would be smart to keep in mind the time that Milana and Cocoa shared the same room for quite a while. They were best friends and they slept the same way (not really touching and usually with separate covers because they had no intention of having sex. So, the only conclusion I might be tempted to draw is that, as of this moment, there doesn't seem to be any intention of having intimate behavior between Ilona and Layla. Who knows what the future may bring?

Just some food for thought if you're one of those who likes to imagine different possible scenarios that may occur. lol. I know I like to do that just for fun.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the deal for me is that during the maintenance there was something going on and i'm not paying for hours that are under maintenance when the girls are dong something and i don't get to see it.  you all can go along with it but i'm not and i feel that the most of you go along with it to justify what you spend every month on this crap.  just how i feel, it's you all's defense mechanism!

the deal for me is that during the maintenance there was something going on and i'm not paying for hours that are under maintenance when the girls are dong something and i don't get to see it.  you all can go along with it but i'm not and i feel that the most of you go along with it to justify what you spend every month on this crap.  just how i feel, it's you all's defense mechanism!

Your feelings are fine. But, I wouldn't assume that others accept everything just to justify the cost. It doesn't really cost that much (considering it's live instead of pre-recorded vids). A lot of people spend a lot more than the monthly fee in a single day on these cam chat sites like cb or the ones that charge a per minute fee.

I don't feel I have to justify anything I spend my money on. If I can't afford something or feel I'm getting ripped off, I just don't spend the money. Period. That's why I cancelled my subscription after K & K left. But, after about a month and a half, I got interested in what I was seeing in the thumbnails and free cams because of Masha and Sasha, the parties that Nelly and Bogdan started having, Irma and Anna and some of the old permanent residents like the beautiful Zoya (with Lev being gone a lot of the time) and so forth. If things go downhill again, I will quit again. Just my  :twocents:

Your feelings are fine. But, I wouldn't assume that others accept everything just to justify the cost. It doesn't really cost that much (considering it's live instead of pre-recorded vids). A lot of people spend a lot more than the monthly fee in a single day on these cam chat sites like cb or the ones that charge a per minute fee.

I don't feel I have to justify anything I spend my money on. If I can't afford something or feel I'm getting ripped off, I just don't spend the money. Period. That's why I cancelled my subscription after K & K left. But, after about a month and a half, I got interested in what I was seeing in the thumbnails and free cams because of Masha and Sasha, the parties that Nelly and Bogdan started having, Irma and Anna and some of the old permanent residents like the beautiful Zoya (with Lev being gone a lot of the time) and so forth. If things go downhill again, I will quit again. Just my  :twocents:

you are far better than most i must say.

I agree with you bookmaster, RLC has improved lately, although not enough for me. However this apartment has revived my interest in rlc which I never left (joined VV as well). I do like Nelly & Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, and believe it or not I still watch Carina and Sabrina for the blue haired girl to see if she will make it with one of the girls or the guy she made it with once. I love Nelly's parties and her guests and I want Efim (sounds like a curse, lol) to get his own apartment with his cute girl friend. I like Dasha's sister's parties and especially like her sister when she used to make it with bf in the apartment. But they toned that down.

If you want the site, you pay for it. If you don't want it, don't pay for it. I don't like people who don't pay complaining about it. You get what you pay for. That is how business works. If you don't pay you can't complain! I don't mind people who do pay complaining, it is their right to do so.

And the maintenance complaints are ridiculous. It was just a few hours and they like to give the people a chance to get acclimated and moved in without cameras. And the fact that Layla was relatively ok with the cameras on day one is a good sign. However, it doesn't mean she will automatically play with the others.

Oh well, we tried! You just shouldn't subscribe to conspiracy theories. People just differ in their opinions from you. Happens to me all the time. But I don't take my football and go home! If I felt that way I would have left VV a long time ago. You can ask others here who have disagreed with me. I argue vociferously at times. But, ultimately I listen to even people who disagree with me and who critique me. You can learn from even your enemies they say. Actually I don't have many enemies just people who correct me. I don't take it personally most of the time as long as I get respect. And I give respect to everyone.

But listen, it is your money and your right to do whatever you want. Just don't back slap on your way out the door.

BTW, do you guys know that in some jurisdictions in the U.S. (not New york City), having 4 unmarried girls living together is illegal as it makes it a bawdy house (house of prostitution!). Just old laws they never took off the books. Don't know the law in Barcelona, lol!

Sick law, but could have the undercover intention, that authorities do not like to have financally independent women around.