New girl Layla

That's true, but it may be that she don't have a local SIM card yet, and it is not cheap to use her own. Maybe she will get Ilona's SIM when she leave, and situation is fixed  :P

But we are talking about? You think that have wi-fi internet in the apartment? And if not, which makes Ilona all day on the laptop without internet?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, but it may be that she don't have a local SIM card yet, and it is not cheap to use her own. Maybe she will get Ilona's SIM when she leave, and situation is fixed  :P

I can garantee that they use wifi at "home", and you don't need a sim for that.

But we are talking about? You think that have wi-fi internet in the apartment? And if not, which makes Ilona all day on the laptop without internet?

You are absolutely right, I didn't thought about that. My bad!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

I got 2 hands and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs,so the button can be pressed and I can hold my rod had the same time :lmao: :lmao:

Euromike, I love your posts! But are our fingers on the button or our rods?

Hey euromike, do you need to press the f...ing nuclear button while you jerk off? Can't you press the button afterwards, lol? At least let's see these girls first melt into a pool of female flesh satisfying each other and us first. Then gladly I can die and go to heaven!

Second night at the apartment, have cojido the phone and is already crying from all corners of the apartment. To go already! that in addition it spread it is to the other girls. Currently hidden up crying. Out of the apartment already!