New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that Layla has now taken up residency in Irma's room. She is in their as much or even more than Irma. Soon we will see her clothes hanging in the closet. Sad that there won't be any more of those incredible late night sessions by Irma.

I bet all of you the next thing she does is take the towel off the mirror that Irma put up to stop the reflection from the sun in morning.

I have not been one of the people criticizing Layla for the change in atmosphere in the apartment. But, now I'm definitely not happy with the way she has moved into Irma's room. It looks like she's in for the long haul. That means no more beautiful Irma masturbation sessions and that ticks me off.

I'm really concerned it means that she might in fact be taking up Nora's old role in the house. If so, then IMO that is the dumbest thing RLC could have ever done because it will kill this house. I wonder if that's why RLC didn't put Layla's name on any of the rooms yet even though they did put her name on the "apartment" identification.