New girl Layla

lool...good to see Irma not even going back to her room...would love to see her spend time with Ilona or Anna instead...and letting Layla sit alone in her new room...a massage to Anna in her room is still a possibility..Anna looks really fired up for the last two days

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any reason to blame Layla that she moved to Irma's room. They acquainted, they like each other, they are on the same wavelength and Irma enjoys to talk with her. It has definitely been Irma who has asked her to move.

Just found another reason not to like Layla. She's one of those girls who have to try on a ton of outfits before going out.

Irma and Ilona are quick to get dressed and ready. Anna always takes alittle time, but never tries on many outfits.

I can't understand why seeing girl trying many clothes is a bad thing? I like to see girls trying many clothes. Regarding to the first sentence of your post, it seems you are trying to search things which can be used to criticize Layla. That just because you don't like Layla?

You are right that Irma has always been quick to choose her clothes. At the beginning, when Ilona was a lot alone also she tried many clothes even she went just to the grocery store or trying clothes without going anywhere. I miss those times.

How many outfits Layla actually tried last night before going out? First black dress with black skirt. Then she changed black skirt to denim skirt. After that she tried nice blue dress, and changed that back to the black dress with black skirt. She just show those different outfits to Irma.

And what comes to Anna, she usually tries much more outfits when she is going out as Layla did.

Mikey, I have a challenge for you. I have yet to see the little Layla even touch her little honey hole outside of the shower. I don't think she even knows what the hell it's used for. She shows no sign of being sexual at all. I dare you to get a capture of her with her hand in her panties. Are you up to the challenge? :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: in her panties :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Seriously for what pupose did they bring her in? Lying in bed staring at phone? Always wearing same boring nighty? Hanging around lookind bored and boring the others?

I dont get it. Every tranquilizer has more energy than her :curse: :bang head: :doh: