Country of the apartments

_love_nips

I'm pretty sure there are more than I country for each time zone.

The ones GMT +3 and +7 are in Russia and the +1 is in Spain.  The Premium Apartments I am not to sure on those as they are in different locations all over.

The ones GMT +3 and +7 are in Russia and the +1 is in Spain.  The Premium Apartments I am not to sure on those as they are in different locations all over.

Thanks for an intelligent answer. I'm not sure why the others gave snarky remarks to a straight forward question. I'll just avoid this forum if that's the responses I get.

You're asking the same questions that have been asked numerous times. Like the man said, do your own research. We have a search function, use it. We're not being 'snarky' at all. 90% of every question asked here is already been asked, answered and re-answered.

StnCld316 is just an old softie.  :stirthepot:

"You're asking the same questions that have been asked numerous times."  WTF ! I've asked one question, How am I to know it's been asked before . I don't believe it has. Show me where it's been asked.. and if it's so much trouble to answer, why do you reply at all? That is snarky and obnoxious.

You're asking the same questions that have been asked numerous times. Like the man said, do your own research. We have a search function, use it. We're not being 'snarky' at all. 90% of every question asked here is already been asked, answered and re-answered.

StnCld316 is just an old softie.  :stirthepot:

I don't mind being an old softie.  I was new once myself and had similar questions.

"You're asking the same questions that have been asked numerous times."  WTF ! I've asked one question, How am I to know it's been asked before . I don't believe it has. Show me where it's been asked.. and if it's so much trouble to answer, why do you reply at all? That is snarky and obnoxious.

:hi: Relax. Hang in there with us. We're not all hard-asses. After a while, you'll know how to read the take-home pizza boxes and you'll know everything worth knowing.

TBG's really a softy, himself. Really. You can tell by his beloved karma rating. (That, Grasshopper, is a different subject for a different time!)

Welcome to CC.  :welcome: Don't run off. And if you're afraid to ask a question publicly, just Private Message me and I'll help you sink into this zoo that is CamCaps.net.

That's how I find the worthy ones, Rodent. If they fight back, they'll make it. If they quit, well, then, they're just quitters. Nippy Lover comes back fighting. He's got a good chance of survival amongst the group.  :yes: