serie photo irma sexy model photo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't forget your old buddy squirrel when you win. Remember, I invested $2 just to make you wealthy...

I'll take a nightclub in Barcelona as my reward. Free drinks for CC members. And you can meet Tom Petty backstage and visit Kamila and Rita and Milana and Nora on the yacht you'll be buying me.

Much appreciated, ol' buddy...

Now, as regards the girls in this apartment engaging in lesbian sex, you have a better chance of being struck by lightning or winning the Lottery!

pas de gagnant, donc la cagnotte passe à 1 milliard 300 millions de dollars!!!! mais j'ai cru comprendre que l'état prenait la moitié des gains!!!!

no winner, so the jackpot goes to 1 billion $ 300 million !!!! but I understand that the state was taking half the gains !!!! :doh: :doh:

no winner, so the jackpot goes to 1 billion $ 300 million !!!! but I understand that the state was taking half the gains !!!! :doh: :doh:

Actually, the US Federal Government gets half the gains; the State gets whatever share it chooses to obtain. The result is that a winner will get less than half of the prize, the winner will need to hire bodyguards, move from their neighborhood, and hide.

I'll do that.  :D

---

En fait, le gouvernement fédéral américain obtient la moitié des gains; l'État obtient quelque partager choisit à obtenir. Le résultat est que le gagnant obtiendra moins de la moitié du prix, le gagnant devra embaucher des gardes du corps, se déplacer de leur quartier, et se cacher.

Je ferai ça.  :D

Actually, the US Federal Government gets half the gains; the State gets whatever share it chooses to obtain. The result is that a winner will get less than half of the prize, the winner will need to hire bodyguards, move from their neighborhood, and hide.

I'll do that.  :D

---

En fait, le gouvernement fédéral américain obtient la moitié des gains; l'État obtient quelque partager choisit à obtenir. Le résultat est que le gagnant obtiendra moins de la moitié du prix, le gagnant devra embaucher des gardes du corps, se déplacer de leur quartier, et se cacher.

Je ferai ça.  :D

At least in Canada when you win the Lottery you get it all in one lump sum and is Tax Free for 1 Year. After the first year you only pay tax on what interest you collect.  In the USA the  :soapbox: Government is greedy.  You win the $300 Million Power Ball and the leeches are right there for their 40% cut of the pie and then you are forced to take it in an Annuity over the course of 20 years. If you want the money all at once then someone will buy your Annuity at a reduced price and reap the gains.

• 3 weeks later...

The PowerBall is now up to 1.4 Billion USD's. That can buy a hell of a lot of Pecans. Shit, you could even splurge for Macadamia Nuts.

Or it can buy you acres of watermelon field and make one special girl be yours for life  :P