Let's have a reunion

pudley

Carla should host a reunion. Wouldn't it be great to see Ariel's fine big ass, Alma's big puffy nipples, Crazy Isabel, Lora and her toddler (what would he/she be now, 2 years old?), old horn dog Harvey, and the bunch when they were pretty much "real" people before Nora started flooding the apartments with students from her art school. I think it would very interesting to see what they all look like now. I miss the good old bunch.

Why Carla? N&B have the biggest apartment.

We don't want that because that would be a St. Petersburg reunion, which would require the attendance of Yarik, Ruslan, and the bunch of street people RLC first installed there. The pissing and moaning on CC would make the apartment threads impossible to monitor.

A Barcelona reunion of the "Latins," would include Stefan, but at least there would be lots of big highly-padded T&A to soften the criticism.

As for Lora, that would be a Siberia reunion, that would be fine with me. Those people were all genuine, and they seldom fought and they had really cool cats. Hopefully Mighty Mouse (Mouska in Russian) would be invited, leading to tons of pictures and posts from very happy CC members.   

We don't want that because that would be a St. Petersburg reunion, which would require the attendance of Yarik, Ruslan, and the bunch of street people RLC first installed there. The pissing and moaning on CC would make the apartment threads impossible to monitor.

A Barcelona reunion of the "Latins," would include Stefan, but at least there would be lots of big highly-padded T&A to soften the criticism.

As for Lora, that would be a Siberia reunion, that would be fine with me. Those people were all genuine, and they seldom fought and they had really cool cats. Hopefully Mighty Mouse (Mouska in Russian) would be invited, leading to tons of pictures and posts from very happy CC members. 

Plus all their cameras SUCK ASS!!

Carla should host a reunion. Wouldn't it be great to see Ariel's fine big ass, Alma's big puffy nipples, Crazy Isabel, Lora and her toddler (what would he/she be now, 2 years old?), old horn dog Harvey, and the bunch when they were pretty much "real" people before Nora started flooding the apartments with students from her art school. I think it would very interesting to see what they all look like now. I miss the good old bunch.

tout à fait d'accord!!! les anciens étaient de vrais couples, et même si leur quotidien était parfois sans vague, ils étaient plus intéressants!!!

Totally agree!!! the elders were real couples and their day was, even if sometimes without waves, they were more interesting !!! :clap: :clap: ;)