we dont need nora here all she did was prevent the other girls from being them selves and when kiko came around the girls couldnt be in panties.thats probably one of the reason she not here now im glad shes gone the apt.runs better without her here.we dont need a nanny in this house the apt was running well until layla showed up.

I assume from your response that you must have met  " the other girls" and they all attested to this (and I'm sure your command of the Russian language is more than proficient) and as for Kiko (who I'm no fan of) preventing them from wearing their panties ......hmmmmm I doubt anyone could dictate to Kristy what she does and doesn't wear. My dear boy when are you going to stop complaining and learn to enjoy  :headache:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not complaining dear boy we dont need her dragging pussy lips in this apt norafan im glad shes gone the apt.has done better without her.just because you admire her dont mean i have to.i for one never liked her in her old apt.or in this one.if you were watching when kami was here as soon as he came threw the door she was wearing panties and covered up as soon as he came in.we dont need a nanny the girls now can do what they want to with nora there they couldnt.and believe me i am enjoying the new girls and im also enjoying that nora and kiko aint around to fuck things up. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

its time for her to go.and get someone else to replace her or put a cam in that laundry room.4 times a day and for hours in that room thats bullshit.

So apparently it's not all wonderful ....but hey you can always moan when a girl doesn't meet your high standards  :screwy:

like i said you may like nora but im glad shes gone this is an all girl apt.not a nun convent that what she was running.an all girl apt.means no guys.thats probably why they made her leave.plus when she was here the girls never had privacy and couldnt be naked like now.it was all about her.

Did she really stay topless the whole day? If yes she does no longer bother what Layla says or Layla has accepted it

My opinion is she could be topless a whole month and I wouldn't care, she's boobless, zip, nada,nothing up front except for those two nutshells.

a mon avis ilona est une prostituer qui travaille a son compte. la journée et la nuit elle discute avec des mecs sur son ordinateur.

ensuite elle leur envois ces selfie sexy ou nu et quand elle part dans la buanderie ces pour exhiber son corps en cam.

et ensuite elle donne rendez vous pour du sexe chez eux ou a l hôtel .

hier elle a mise de la lingerie sexy  avec une mini jupe et après elle a quitter l appartement elle est revenus 2 h après .

c étais pas pour faire des courses elle avais pas de sac  a son retour.

elle a raconter a Anna et layla  ce quelle a fait .

a mon avis ilona est une prostituer qui travaille a son compte. la journée et la nuit elle discute avec des mecs sur son ordinateur.

ensuite elle leur envois ces selfie sexy ou nu et quand elle part dans la buanderie ces pour exhiber son corps en cam.

et ensuite elle donne rendez vous pour du sexe chez eux ou a l hôtel .

hier elle a mise de la lingerie sexy  avec une mini jupe et après elle a quitter l appartement elle est revenus 2 h après .

c étais pas pour faire des courses elle avais pas de sac  a son retour.

elle a raconter a Anna et layla  ce quelle a fait .

Je pense que tu est dans vrai ou tu est tres proche de la realiter