• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilona leaving?

She's bought a lot of stuff she not normally buy, looks almost like gifts from Spain to those home, wine and food stuff. (She don't drink much, and don't eat much)

She bought also a living flower. In my opinion that means she is not leaving.

So isn't this interesting turn of events, looks like Ilona is getting prepared for a party to me. She is the one cleaning the kitchen, bathroom downstairs, bought a plunger to clean out the plugged sink, she even took out the trash this morning. So today Danaya sits on her butt while Ilona is cleaning, She had three bottles of wine in her room, I would guess for her party, even though she does not drink much. In watching the girls clean and do the dishes it kinda funny how they go about things, it appears to me that neither one have been on their own much lol. Cracks me up those huge rubber gloves that Ilona was wearing so she stick her in that funky water. Wow she just turned the TV off. Anyway I knew her birthday was soon thought it was today, so everyone make sure to wish her happy birthday Ok

Ilona leaving?

She's bought a lot of stuff she not normally buy, looks almost like gifts from Spain to those home, wine and food stuff. (She don't drink much, and don't eat much)

c'est peut-être pour une fête, mais je suis d'accord, c'est le genre de produits souvenirs, que l'on achète avant de partir!!!

it may be for a party, but I agree, this is the kind of souvenir products that we buy before you leave !!!