maybe the reason she doesn't hook up with other ladies. sounds pretty hetro to me. love how she likes to play with the girls though.  I think sleeping would be the least of her worries if she agreed to go out with me.. Just sayen

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys but she is gone! some be happy with it, some don't, but it is like it is! she packed her suitcase, took a bath (and had a little whirlpool fun), went to the balcony to take a last look of Barcelona, went back to her room to take her coat and her purse, sat on the bed a few seconds enjoying her last moments, after she went downstairs and disappears...

sorry guys but she is gone! some be happy with it, some don't, but it is like it is! she packed her suitcase, took a bath (and had a little whirlpool fun), went to the balcony to take a last look of Barcelona, went back to her room to take her coat and her purse, sat on the bed a few seconds enjoying her last moments, after she went downstairs and disappears...

i honestly don't see how she could be gone for good and didn't say goodbye to danaya.

i honestly don't see how she could be gone for good and didn't say goodbye to danaya.

I totally agree with you! I saw her saying goodbye to Danaya last night right after their bath together, but not saying a last goodbye before leaving, as much as I like Ilona, left me with a sour taste in my mouth!!

Once again, the stage is set for the voyeur in all of us, how does it feel to be a little fly on the wall? anticipation, and speculation without confirmation. Soon we hope another maintenance mode  and more of the same anticipation, speculation until confirmation. I for one will not be complaining about RLC's concept, wished I would have thought it. Ilona, Happy Birthday god speed and be safe !

cake.jpg

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Once again, the stage is set for the voyeur in all of us, how does it feel to be a little fly on the wall? anticipation, and speculation without confirmation. Soon we hope another maintenance mode  and more of the same anticipation, speculation until confirmation. I for one will not be complaining about RLC's concept, wished I would have thought it. Ilona, Happy Birthday god speed and be safe !

:hi: :hi: :hi:

You are correct ." anticipation, and speculation without confirmation."  We seem to have that right now. Some are convinced the drawers and closet are empty indicating Ilona is likely gone for good. Others are confident belongings remain indicating she may return. Let's see who was really paying attention. Someone know for sure. Others just think they know for sure.

I can't say what I saw, but just before she left, there were many items in the top drawer of her little dresser.  If those are things she is leaving behind, then it could be goodbye...I just don't get the feeling she is gone for good.  We will see.

In the meantime, it would be nice if a third girl was brought in.  As much time as Ilona spends on the laptop, there should be a new candidate coming soon.

What i saw was many things in her drawers that she didnt pack she was selecting cetain items and leaving others. I think if she was going for good she would have taken everything. When she left before she made it look very tidy when she left.

What i saw was many things in her drawers that she didnt pack she was selecting cetain items and leaving others. I think if she was going for good she would have taken everything. When she left before she made it look very tidy when she left.

her suitcase was full and she only left a pair of blue jeans, a shirt, a scarf, slippers, her white dressing gown and some candles and creams!