• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THESE HAVE GOT TO BE THE 2 SMARTEST COMMENTS UTTERED TODAY :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :yes:

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 4:15 PM, snaky said:

Ilona! Get that lazy cunt of the couch and help Layla clean!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

DUDE STOP BEGGING FOR VIDEO LINKS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO QUOTE ALL THE PICTURES EVERY TIME TO MAKE A COMMENT!! :curse:

I'm still in the country but I just had to say this, if the pictures of Ilona with the shower head is where it's at, i'll never subscribe to RLC again!  I'm off to bed and should be home tomorrow to fully criticize all posts :)

I'm sure Ilona will be completely heart broken and upset to see you go.......

Ilona. please bring us two more beautiful friends of yours, Irma and Anna were the bomb. I hope you can top those two, and show everyone here that I was right you are the new mistress of the lair....... :woohoo: :woohoo: I for one can't wait to see who we welcome to sorority house next. :welcome:

Did I miss something ??? Ilona and Layla have just woken up in bed together and Ilona has the biggest smile on her face, and now she gave Layla a little touch and looks like a girl who just did something for the first time and just looks so happy !!!!! What happened during the night or early hours this morning ? ( and I don't mean Anna leaving)

Did I miss something ??? Ilona and Layla have just woken up in bed together and Ilona has the biggest smile on her face, and now she gave Layla a little touch and looks like a girl who just did something for the first time and just looks so happy !!!!! What happened during the night or early hours this morning ? ( and I don't mean Anna leaving)

Nothing happened. You didn't miss anything.