ce que je trouve bizarre, c'est qu'elle emballe déjà le jambon cru dans sa valise, alors qu'elle devrait le laisser au frais jusquà son départ demain!!! à moins qu'elle parte directement cette nuit?!!!

what I find weird is it already packs the ham in her suitcase when she should let it cool until his departure tomorrow !!! unless it directly parte night? !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now it's time for a girl who live her life and have fun. Please not either a girl who spend 16 hours per day at the laptop  :bang head:

I want Kristy back. I want to see which of them, Danaya or Kristy, is ready to go further  :P

I wonder packaging that flower. How it happens at customs? It is prohibited to import plants in some countries, in order to prevent the spread of plant diseases.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she is not going that far from the apartment.

Also there are still a lot of clothes to pack and she seems to be picking some things over others.  Maybe a short trip??

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she is not going that far from the apartment.

Also there are still a lot of clothes to pack and she seems to be picking some things over others.  Maybe a short trip??

un voyage définitif!!! jambon cru, vin du pays, fiole d'alcool et olives!!!! bye bye :hi: :hi:

a final trip !!! plants, ham, local wine, bottle of alcohol and olives !!!! bye bye  :hi: :hi:

un voyage définitif!!! jambon cru, vin du pays, fiole d'alcool et olives!!!! bye bye :hi: :hi:

a final trip !!! plants, ham, local wine, bottle of alcohol and olives !!!! bye bye  :hi: :hi:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: QUE LLEVE LAS VELAS TAMBIEN :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: