What is wrong with this guy?

Y'all just jealous of him.

Of course! Who wouldn't be?

She's just been sitting opposite him on the armchair in the "guest room" with her legs spread open rubbing the inside of her thigh. What's he doing? Playing on his phone and dicking about with his guitar. That woman needs seeing to at least once a day to satisfy her needs. Most men dream of having a hot nymphomaniac and he's wasting the opportunity!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are so fucking pathetic. Just because you're incapable of seeing more than sexuality doesn't mean that's everything to a relationship. I have been with enough men to know there is a VERY slim chance any of you could actually truly please a woman anywhere near the level you seem to think you can.

most of these posts say more about the posters than they do Paul

never knew there were so many studs on here. wonder how they have the time for RLC?

If you have followed this couple right from the first day they entered RLC then you can see why such comments are made about him.

So you're saying if I spent most of my waking hours watching this I would understand why all of you think you're better for this woman than the man who she is with? I actually think the massive amount of time watching actually means quite the opposite.

That said my husband and I watch this one regularly enough, having it open on another monitor. When he's in the room we turn the sound on being he is fluent. He has some anger issues but you're all commenting on his sexual prowess. Again, I am fairly confidant that the majority of those watching this day in and day out in fact couldn't please a woman. Notice I said majority, as my best sexual partner was a friends with benefits who mildly resembled this crowd(sucked at making love though he was great at fucking)... but then again 2 of my worst were too.

You guys are so fucking pathetic. Just because you're incapable of seeing more than sexuality doesn't mean that's everything to a relationship. I have been with enough men to know there is a VERY slim chance any of you could actually truly please a woman anywhere near the level you seem to think you can.

Take him home for wall paint or whatever. Watch the spinners from the beginning and you can not imagine how it is to you. The is a ticking time bomb  :screwy: Leora suffers from the Stockholm syndrome.  :poke: When you wake up from anesthesia she's gone.

Take him home for wall paint or whatever. Watch the spinners from the beginning and you can not imagine how it is to you. The is a ticking time bomb  :screwy: Leora suffers from the Stockholm syndrome.  :poke: When you wake up from anesthesia she's gone.

Is that what you hear when you listen to their conversations? As we speak they are getting along great and both smiling and laughing. Admittedly without my husband here I only pick up so much of the conversation yet I hear normal couple conversation with no lack of affection from either side.

Maybe you can understand them. Maybe I'm wrong and you're not taking an easy road of attacking someone because their relationship doesn't match the one you dream about (but in all reality probably do not have yourself, and possibly never have)

I have been married for 15 years.  I think I know how to please.  If I didn't I wouldn't be married.  I am only on here when I am at work because I am a lazy bastard at work.  Maybe one day I will get my lover on here.  she isn't the voyeur type.  But, every man worth his salt knows that a woman needs double the time in fourplay as she does actually making love/fucking.  Paul 90% of the time only receives. yes on rare occasion he does give, but with his short time in "fucking" Leora needs way more fourplay time.  Sure I will admit it most of the time I myself last 15 min max but I have never went under 30 min in the sack.  because I have learned one thing to be true if momma ain't happy aint nobody happy.  Quickie's are things of the past.  I was more like Paul when I was in Highschool.  quickie every day, but I realized that I got more action when  I payed special attention to the women. So, beings that I got more action I made sure I  honed my skills, so yes I will brag about my love making abilities because I took the time and effort to make myself this way.  Now I know not all men are like this so your opinion is mostly correct, but just remember there are exceptions to the norm, even if they are voyeurs. 

I have been married for 15 years.  I think I know how to please.  If I didn't I wouldn't be married.  I am only on here when I am at work because I am a lazy bastard at work.  Maybe one day I will get my lover on here.  she isn't the voyeur type.  But, every man worth his salt knows that a woman needs double the time in fourplay as she does actually making love/fucking.  Paul 90% of the time only receives. yes on rare occasion he does give, but with his short time in "fucking" Leora needs way more fourplay time.  Sure I will admit it most of the time I myself last 15 min max but I have never went under 30 min in the sack.  because I have learned one thing to be true if momma ain't happy aint nobody happy.  Quickie's are things of the past.  I was more like Paul when I was in Highschool.  quickie every day, but I realized that I got more action when  I payed special attention to the women. So, beings that I got more action I made sure I  honed my skills, so yes I will brag about my love making abilities because I took the time and effort to make myself this way.  Now I know not all men are like this so your opinion is mostly correct, but just remember there are exceptions to the norm, even if they are voyeurs.

sorry quote wrong