What is wrong with this guy?

I didn't comment on his sexual prowess, just the fact that he doesn't pay her the attention she so obviously needs. She obviously needs a lot more sex than she's getting and you can see at times that the lack of attention she gets from him makes her unhappy.

She's more than likely getting some on the side. Some day Paul will eat at the "Y" and sloppy seconds will be dribbling on him.  :lmao:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion

doesn't mean that everyone is entitled to express that opinion, however they want, without regard for the damage that expressing it might do

having an opinion and running the mouth about it, expressing it in hurtful terms are totally different things

I think my girlfriend's new hairstyle doesn't suit her. that's my opinion. I would be a fool to express it, and an even bigger fool to express it by telling her it looks like a skunk died on her head.

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion

doesn't mean that everyone is entitled to express that opinion, however they want, without regard for the damage that expressing it might do

having an opinion and running the mouth about it, expressing it in hurtful terms are totally different things

I think my girlfriend's new hairstyle doesn't suit her. that's my opinion. I would be a fool to express it, and an even bigger fool to express it by telling her it looks like a skunk died on her head.

Agree 100%. There's constructive and destructive criticism. Unfortunately most people (and I'm not just talking about on these forums) have some difficulty distinguishing between the two. Or don't feel a need to bother. Or actually enjoy the negative stuff. Probably some combination of all three.

The argument often advanced is along the lines of 'Person X put themselves out there, therefore they must expect to be criticised' whether the person is on RLC, or a sports/entertainment celebrity or public figure. Now I agree with that in principle - you want to be a sports star or movie star earning more money per year than I'll earn in my entire working life - fine, if you screw up you should be held to account. But I don't want to hear 'haters' ripping the person to shreds.

PS - just ask your girlfriend if her hair was done by the same person who does Donald Trump's hair.

Agree 100%. There's constructive and destructive criticism. Unfortunately most people (and I'm not just talking about on these forums) have some difficulty distinguishing between the two. Or don't feel a need to bother. Or actually enjoy the negative stuff. Probably some combination of all three.

The argument often advanced is along the lines of 'Person X put themselves out there, therefore they must expect to be criticised' whether the person is on RLC, or a sports/entertainment celebrity or public figure. Now I agree with that in principle - you want to be a sports star or movie star earning more money per year than I'll earn in my entire working life - fine, if you screw up you should be held to account. But I don't want to hear 'haters' ripping the person to shreds.

PS - just ask your girlfriend if her hair was done by the same person who does Donald Trump's hair.

her hair is ok  :) I was just looking for a better simile than "your opinion is a bit like your cock. just because you have one and we all know you have one doesn't mean it's okay to leave it hanging out everywhere you go"

her hair is ok  :) I was just looking for a better simile than "your opinion is a bit like your cock. just because you have one and we all know you have one doesn't mean it's okay to leave it hanging out everywhere you go"

Try telling that to Mario  :lmao:

I agree Barry. Though I feel no remorse for attacking people who make up stories to fit a fantasy of what is going on in the apts, Stating something as a fact that isn't even an opinion but instead far from the truth and only a figment of a troubled mind. I only really in life or in this medium address in a negative manner those who address others in such a way.

Side note, I really don't understand how they cannot realize Leora probably doesn't want him attacked on the forums either. It can't be good for her happiness in fact it's probably having a negative effect.

I agree Barry. Though I feel no remorse for attacking people who make up stories to fit a fantasy of what is going on in the apts, Stating something as a fact that isn't even an opinion but instead far from the truth and only a figment of a troubled mind. I only really in life or in this medium address in a negative manner those who address others in such a way.

Side note, I really don't understand how they cannot realize Leora probably doesn't want him attacked on the forums either. It can't be good for her happiness in fact it's probably having a negative effect.

indeed. it probably has a negative effect on everything that happens in front of the cameras.

and if it were all in good fun, as someone just suggested, I am sure that it would have less of an effect, but the truth is that a lot of the comment about Paul on these threads is just vile. really nasty stuff. no fun in it, no humour in it at all.

I avoid denigrating the men on RLC. They know things we don't.

Paul and Leora have been together a very long time.

My DNA has a Y chromosome, so of course Leora is sexually interesting. But I'm also a very old squirrel, and quite satisfied with my own sex life. But she is young and pretty, and it simply makes me happy to see her painting, doing her art, smiling, and being happy, clothed or not.

I don't judge their relationship; only they can understand it; it is beyond my comprehension.

indeed. it probably has a negative effect on everything that happens in front of the cameras.

and if it were all in good fun, as someone just suggested, I am sure that it would have less of an effect, but the truth is that a lot of the comment about Paul on these threads is just vile. really nasty stuff. no fun in it, no humour in it at all.

I think both Barry Elephant and Eclipsed have a reasonable point,perhaps some of us have become too personal in our criticism of this couple,especially Paul.I know that they read this forum,as a couple of months ago I asked on here if Leora could move the flowers from the coffee table as they were obstructing the view from camera 2, within two days she obliged and moved them away.

And yes, we all like to think we could perform better than Paul,but in all fairness he has the equipment, he just needs to show her some more sexual consideration, and revert to how he used to be with Leora, allowing her to express herself as she enjoys doing......And in all fairness,he seems to be trying this last few days.

Perhaps we should all keep our personal opinions regarding Paul to ourselves,me included,and then we may see more positive moves from them both in the future,as in my mind they are potentially the best couple on RLC.

I avoid denigrating the men on RLC. They know things we don't.

Paul and Leora have been together a very long time.

My DNA has a Y chromosome, so of course Leora is sexually interesting. But I'm also a very old squirrel, and quite satisfied with my own sex life. But she is young and pretty, and it simply makes me happy to see her painting, doing her art, smiling, and being happy, clothed or not.

I don't judge their relationship; only they can understand it; it is beyond my comprehension.

I think when Paul was born one of his Mothers Pubes got tied around his neck depriving him from oxygen.    :lmao: :lmao: :yikes: