What Are They Doing Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope Layla get out of that room, I m starting to hate Irma.  She thinks that her big boobs will get her any girl she wants.

Robert, why do you say things like that when you know they are untrue? Did Irma tell you that? Did you overhear her telling someone that in a language that you understand?

It will be funny if or when Irma starts to give the new girl a tit massages or even get's to 3rd base because ALL the haters that can't see upstairs will be begging for pics and video! Then once someone decides to post pics of the action, they will talk sh!t about it while secretly jerking off to the photos....lol

Nothin is going to happen.... ilona is always at her mac.... anna is sleeping... layla after talking for 3 hours is sleepin too and irma is takin a shower...

what a great night.... i'm off...  :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

Bookmaster, I am with you. Irma isn't a rapist for god's sake! The things people say here. If she was like that she would have put her fingers up Ilona's pussy by now! You know how bad she wanted Ilona (so do I btw). I didn't hear almost anyone complain that Kristy was an attempted rapist when she used to try touching Kami's pussy all the time!

At least Irma doesn't push it and is very subtle about it and accepts no for an answer.

People should stop criticizing these girls. We don't know them personally. They are just doing a job for a couple of months in their young lives. Just enjoy them and let them do their job.

Oh and by the way, legand robert, the other girls play with her boobs all the time. She doesn't stick them in their mouths and tell them eat them! They don't have as big boobs so they check them out. I think it is funny!

And how do you know she wants sex with all these girls? Maybe she has her favorite. Maybe she just wants to touch, maybe she is just fooling around.

And she is not the problem here. Before Layla came, the three girls were happily feeling each other up and getting sexy massages. Both Ilona and Anna were starting to touch Irma's legs like she does with them. Everything was great and then.... Layla came along. Now maybe I am wrong, but it does look like Layla has killed the open fun atmosphere that was developing. But, I don't hate or think anything bad of Layla. She is somewhat sexy and seems nice, not stuck up. It is her prerogative to not fool around with the others. I more blame VV for taking in a fourth girl. Four is too many. Three even is normally a crowd!

Bookmaster, I am with you. Irma isn't a rapist for god's sake! The things people say here. If she was like that she would have put her fingers up Ilona's pussy by now! You know how bad she wanted Ilona (so do I btw). I didn't hear almost anyone complain that Kristy was an attempted rapist when she used to try touching Kami's pussy all the time!

At least Irma doesn't push it and is very subtle about it and accepts no for an answer.

People should stop criticizing these girls. We don't know them personally. They are just doing a job for a couple of months in their young lives. Just enjoy them and let them do their job.

Oh and by the way, legand robert, the other girls play with her boobs all the time. She doesn't stick them in their mouths and tell them eat them! They don't have as big boobs so they check them out. I think it is funny!

And how do you know she wants sex with all these girls? Maybe she has her favorite. Maybe she just wants to touch, maybe she is just fooling around.

And she is not the problem here. Before Layla came, the three girls were happily feeling each other up and getting sexy massages. Both Ilona and Anna were starting to touch Irma's legs like she does with them. Everything was great and then.... Layla came along. Now maybe I am wrong, but it does look like Layla has killed the open fun atmosphere that was developing. But, I don't hate or think anything bad of Layla. She is somewhat sexy and seems nice, not stuck up. It is her prerogative to not fool around with the others. I more blame VV for taking in a fourth girl. Four is too many. Three even is normally a crowd!

Three or four girls is not the matter. ...  Layla has reduced the openness, that is sure. But they still have fun and that is what is important. :)

BTW, it is RLC and not VV. :) ... In VV they would been drived away by the Tver games already.  ::) ... This is why RLC is still alive and VV is almost dead. ... Residents should only do what they still can enjoy.

It will be funny if or when Irma starts to give the new girl a tit massages or even get's to 3rd base because ALL the haters that can't see upstairs will be begging for pics and video! Then once someone decides to post pics of the action, they will talk sh!t about it while secretly jerking off to the photos....lol

That's a big assumption on your part in my opinion.  If I get to see pictures of it that's good, if I don't get to see pictures of it that's good to.  I've been with RLC a long time and it just doesn't affect me like it used to!

I will be surprised if Ilona still has supporters here...and already shocked that ppl believe that ilona can bring something positive or some action in the apartment...nothing has changed in her one bit for the last 1.5months..she should be asked to leave.. sadly after Layla, Anna has become more isolated..probably she thinks something is going on between irma and layla...Layla seems too shy to do anything..still with Ilona gone, things could be better...

RLC should close down all irrelevant apartments and concentrate on similar apartments..we all love this apartment not because it has a lesbian couple (that would be too predictable and no fun after a while)..but it gives us hope that something will happen between two girls who are not a couple...

RLC just needs to have another apartment with three girls..two bi/lesbian but strangers and single while the third could be straight or bi...put them together and there could be fireworks...