Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, time, how do you know? Have you had a sneak peek at her without the bra?  Please send us the pic!!!

Hey Jabbath, good job man. Let's see if VV takes you up on your offer, I am game for it.

The comment about the quote being from Seinfeld belongs here. I must have clicked the wrong "quote"

THE ISSUE IS NOT TO MAKE TC WITH PARTNER IS WHAT YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE nudists :screwy:

So, should everyone in both apartments be nude at all time? What about the various guests? Are they obligated to be nude if they visit or stay away if they cannot be nude?

Unsy, I have often wondered about that myself. Do sanctions prevent them from getting them? Or does Russia have our crazies there that think birth control is abortion?

Time, do you remember the show Home Improvement with the tool man? Tim Allen talks with his neighbor every day over the tall fence and we never get to see his mouth. We die to see that mouth. Finally in one of the last shows we see his mouth. It is like that with the "bra girl". It is a source of much humor on this forum and god knows we can use some comic relief.

So, should everyone in both apartments be nude at all time? What about the various guests? Are they obligated to be nude if they visit or stay away if they cannot be nude?

I wouldnt complain about a nudist or a girl who is nude very often (like Petra) Guests should not be forced to get naked. But from regulars I think expecting them to get completely naked in front of cam and not covering up would not be so bad. Of course they do not have to stay nude all the time. But wearing sexy maybe a little skimpy outfits without underwear would be cool  ;)

Unsy, I have often wondered about that myself. Do sanctions prevent them from getting them? Or does Russia have our crazies there that think birth control is abortion?

I guess it's simply too expensive. But I could be wrong. Don't know much about the prices in Russia.

What I know is how much a pack of cigarettes is, it's around 57 Ruble (EUR 0,65).

Here in Germany, I pay EUR 6,00 for a pack! sometimes I'm really speechless...