Voronezh - Split 13

nack

But then where would they stay? And where would Christy go? Splitting them up wouldn't matter. They could still bring in two guys for them with them both staying in Voro. Just have one sleep in the living room and one sleep in the bedroom.

I´d prefer other version: the new girls should leave, Christy own room in Voro and some time for a guy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically we have 3 girls and Robert in voro, and 3 girls and ivo in tver.  I think the girls in voro may be lesbians.  I notice nina and bra girl are very close.  I don't think it bothers Robert at all.

im glad to hear Christy is coming back, altho I rather see her in voro.  also I think it would be good if Sonia and ivo left, then they could bring in 2 new ppl in tver.    ivo and Sonia could move into the new villa next month.

Excuse me, it may be a stupid question, but I have nowhere not found why apartments are called Tver and Voronezh? It's just abstract names?

a Quote from the website -

Currently we have two Villas, named after two old and beautiful Russian cities - Tver and Voronezh

I prefer Spielo's suggestion. Replace bra girl and socks girl with Christy and a guy, and then get guy from the other night for Petra. I suppose they could use the sofa in Voro for two people, but probably too crowded.

Unfortunately, it looks instead like Christy goes with Petra (why?) and we get the two girls. So then we have 6 girls and 2 guys. Ivo only will do Sonia and Robert, well......nuff said! Maybe this will become VV's all girls' apartment like rlc!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, time, how do you know? Have you had a sneak peek at her without the bra?  Please send us the pic!!!

Hey Jabbath, good job man. Let's see if VV takes you up on your offer, I am game for it.

There you go mr1010..the bra girl without bra

asnd.jpg

btsq.jpg

sdkv.jpg

skjv.jpg