Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What username do they use on Bonga?

ivoryan

slivebb ahead of me. If you want to ask, you can Nina and Robert or Petra: JonAndYgritte, WPetraW, HotPetra.

She is now online under the nickname HotPetra.

This whole fucking thing with the people camming all the time is eating at my last nerve! I don't know if they know it but we pay VV who pays them money, small as it may be. So for them to make money off our dime and not pay attention to entertaining us, the customers, is fucked up. I like the people now, especially the three new in Voro. But Tver has just become a fucking cam show! Don't even pretend you are entertaining us! Maybe VV should charge us tokens for the privilege of paying the money for a service we are not even getting!!!!!

I was starting to get satisfied especially with Jacky, Nelly and soon to be new participant, her bf. I love Christy and want her there, but why exactly is she there if they don't even use her to entertain!

Tver basically is old and stale and the people there really don't want to entertain us any more. That's when you know you've been working there too long, when you do not desire to perform!

I won't even complain any more to VV, not worth my time and they will do what they want. But I have like 13 days left this month. I don't know what I want to do here.

And the fact that we are having long discussions over how much they make from Bongocams shows how much action we have here!

This whole fucking thing with the people camming all the time is eating at my last nerve! I don't know if they know it but we pay VV who pays them money, small as it may be. So for them to make money off our dime and not pay attention to entertaining us, the customers, is fucked up. I like the people now, especially the three new in Voro. But Tver has just become a fucking cam show! Don't even pretend you are entertaining us! Maybe VV should charge us tokens for the privilege of paying the money for a service we are not even getting!!!!!

I was starting to get satisfied especially with Jacky, Nelly and soon to be new participant, her bf. I love Christy and want her there, but why exactly is she there if they don't even use her to entertain!

Tver basically is old and stale and the people there really don't want to entertain us any more. That's when you know you've been working there too long, when you do not desire to perform!

I won't even complain any more to VV, not worth my time and they will do what they want. But I have like 13 days left this month. I don't know what I want to do here.

And the fact that we are having long discussions over how much they make from Bongocams shows how much action we have here!

But I wrote them a long mail today and offered to cancel my membership after 8 months... still 26 days left for them for change.

so I guess nelly will be sleeping on the sofa now, and jacky and bf will have the bedroom?  did the bf sign the contract?    I think nelly should be able to sleep in the bedroom, her name is on the list. 

I don't even bother watching tver now, even tho I like Christy.  voro is kinda boring as well.  im gonna wait and see if things change this month.

vv have listen the requests of members,nelly stay sleeping in living room now,maybe more chances now see bedroom action with jacky and bf

but not sure for this night,they need times i think.

28 days left for see some bedroom action with the light on with jacky or i leave

Spielo, there's the problem in a nutshell. We all have differing times left in our month, we get near the end and they do a little improvement and... we let it ride! And I didn't know you were here 8 months! I have been here I think 4 or 5 months.

The camming has to stop! I just thought of a good pun, Spielo. The camming has to stop and the cumming has to begin!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: