Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that's not dispute . I call that steering things in a way like Petra would prefer.

I do not speak Russian, but it can be like this:

Petra is yelling you must work more hard. Work means to create new subscribers. But running around with bra, panties and ears of Mickey Mouse is not enough. You must work more hard and create the bad guys interest. How? You don´t know? Then Iwill teach you in my school.....

Sorry for very,very free translation  ;)

I do not speak Russian, but it can be like this:

Petra is yelling you must work more hard. Work means to create new subscribers. But running around with bra, panties and ears of Mickey Mouse is not enough. You must work more hard and create the bad guys interest. How? You don´t know? Then Iwill teach you in my school.....

Sorry for very,very free translation  ;)

I hope you are right  ;) :clap:

I would like to help you more .But sorry i can't. they talking about Akira , project, the girls should support her man, Petra talking she is in from August last year. A lot of talking is going on but i only understand 10% maybe.

Honestly i never like it when Petra start one of those talks. They never ended well.

Thanks I hope they will also discuss about the two new girls being glued to their clothes