Voronezh - Split 13

nack

hello, can you see the video and tell me what is the problem with the dark haired girl? she does the same thing every time she wear her clothes or shoes  :wtf:

I saw it also last night, it seems to be some compulsion some internal dictates to do so. Kind of pschological illness. There are a lot of people with dictates for cleaning.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on much the last couple of days. What has been happening guys? Is Akira leaving? Looks like new new girl is here for now. Has bra girl taken off her bra yet?

Party girls last night weren't bad, I like a couple of them. But right now, no one seems comfortable with the cameras even for nudity.

I am with you Jabbath, that I do want exhibitionists here. But it seems they are hard to find (although RLC has many couples who are). At least get girls who aren't shy about their bodies. The sex can come gradually.

Wonder if tomorrow is the day for changes?

Just wanted to let you guys now I survived the super snowstorm of 2016. 26.8 inches in New York City! Washington DC , may have had 36 inches. Now, the shoveling begins.

How is everyone who got hit with the storm?

Hello Everybody !! How are you mr1010,unsy,jabbath,natres.Good to know that you are safe mr1010.I could see and read in the news about the severe snowstorm in China and East Cost USA.I also saw some people taking selfies in blizzard in Times Square.Crazy !!

How's your son in DC mr1010 ? Hope he is fine.Washington was the worst hit.

Nothing Exciting happening in VV.Missed the last night party as my Internet was acting up.Looks like i did not miss much.