Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Unsy.VV should upgrade their servers and invest in more bandwidth,may be double.Do they even keep the track of number of hits/users visiting their sites,peak time usage.I do not think they are sharing the load between servers.Just random connections wont help.

I NEVER face any issues with HD/SD streams in Bathroom/Shower.Some of the living room cams and bedroom cams have the issues.Pull up your socks IT Team @ VV.

If we would work like them, we would ruin our whole company in a jiffy!

Great, because the first time I send something I never trust I sent it right (maybe I wrote down wrong email address).

If you have an important email and you want to be sure it was received, just check the box on you mail program that says "read receipt." When the person opens the email it will send you and email unless the person declines.

Thanks, time, about the email thing, appreciate that! I am a technophobe.

Have noticed that you venture out a little with your comments lately. I think that is good.

And I loved your comment about the christmas tree in all girls' apartment. I do like and do sarcasm also.

And true about us guys, I love the old thing where the woman asks us what we think about the new them. We fucking want to kill ourselves! Is it the hair or their clothes, eye shadow, makeup??? I honestly wouldn't have noticed either. If we make a mistake, maybe we are in the doghouse, lol!

BTW, I think it is good that Christy hangs with others at Voro, especially Nelly. Tver people do not love her, let's just say that. And Nelly and her are in the same position there, unattached. Even Petra has her occasional fuck boy, the Demid lookalike.