Stuffed

The fact remains that none of us has the power to reverse a partial ban or restriction, only the Lead Dog does. He may have seen fit to leave the restriction in place after reading the reason. You, along with many others were sidelined for posting comments in the pictures sections knowing full well not to. You weren't banned, just sidelined to make you aware of your errors. It was agreed that a week is too long, that 2 days would be enough. I placed 6 people on a restriction so far today for doing just that. The other Mods and Admin can do it too.

Think of the time it takes to wade through hundreds of endlessly redundant pictures just to weed out the comment made by a member that (A) knows better and (B) has been around a long time and has thanked people for keeping these threads clean of the BS. If a Mod misses just one day in a few of the forums, he has 3 or 4 pages to go through. That takes time. Have you folks thought that we just might like to enjoy the forum too?

That, Sir, is the best explanation that I can offer at this time. Maybe Foamy can word it a bit more sugar coated for you. I don't sugar coat, I lay it out there as it is.

11 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The fact remains that none of us has the power to reverse a partial ban or restriction, only the Lead Dog does. He may have seen fit to leave the restriction in place after reading the reason. You, along with many others were sidelined for posting comments in the pictures sections knowing full well not to. You weren't banned, just sidelined to make you aware of your errors. It was agreed that a week is too long, that 2 days would be enough. I placed 6 people on a restriction so far today for doing just that. The other Mods and Admin can do it too.

Think of the time it takes to wade through hundreds of endlessly redundant pictures just to weed out the comment made by a member that (A) knows better and (B) has been around a long time and has thanked people for keeping these threads clean of the BS. If a Mod misses just one day in a few of the forums, he has 3 or 4 pages to go through. That takes time. Have you folks thought that we just might like to enjoy the forum too?

That, Sir, is the best explanation that I can offer at this time. Maybe Foamy can word it a bit more sugar coated for you. I don't sugar coat, I lay it out there as it is.

You got that in bold right for sure!  As for Foamy sugar coating it, I simply feel he tries to be more diplomatic about it, where as you're more cut and dried (hard).  You make a great point where you stated that the mod-ship of the forum might want to enjoy it to, and I agree.  We all know what you mods and admin do is very time consuming and is appreciated.  If not for you all, this forum would look like a 2 year olds etch-a-sketch!!

On another note though, I would like to see you mods and admin come up with a better way to comment on the pictures.  As it is now, there are tons of pictures I don't comment on because of all the steps I have to go through to do it!!  There has got to be a more simpler and funner way to do it!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

There are tons of pix I would like to comment on too, but for the same reasoning, so, I just don't bother. I keep my comments to myself and save getting blasted by those not in agreement.

I understand and it's a damn shame to because I for one have wanted to comment on a ton of pictures but I'm not going to go through all the steps to do so.  Oh well, the rules have changed and I will abide.....the "dude" abides!