Stuffed

After Leora's bate this morning, I can no longer connect to RLC through any browser. I've reset the router, rebooted my PC (actually I had to manually turn off as it would not restart) and nothing. Most other sites are working but RLC I cannot connect to. If it was just a matter of cookies then it would not have stopped working on all browsers. I cannot figure out what they have done to block me but for me it looks like the end. My code changes each time I connect and my IP address changes frequently so I really do not understand. I simply have no access to RLC at all.

Thanks bubbleobill. I know you have been one of my biggest supporters and have a deep interest in Leora.

After killing some seemingly irrelevant start-up processors, many reboots of router and PC and confirmation that the problem was in fact only with RLC, I do appear to have access again, although I don't know how long it will last.

Hope the experts can solve this one for you.

There has to be a way around it so hope someone comes along to help soon..

That's a relief, then, although it does not sound conclusive by any means.

I'm well out of my depth when it comes to the technical side of computing so much of this is way over my head. Though it may seem basic to most, I do realise.

My computer is pretty basic and it has a mind of its own.

For instance, sometimes it goes to sleep by itself and sometimes it stays awake all night without 'going dark'. haha. And I often have to shut it down with a  push of a button, rather than using the correct shut down procedure.

It's very slow, so I'm lucky to be able to see anything live and when I do I often have to refresh the room, or everything simply freezes.

Your commitment to the cause is legendary and long may it continue.

I think we all know that those of us who do things voluntarily for the majority, as I do as well and have done in other non-computer-related areas, know that our followers only miss us when we stop doing things. Yet we do learn, only later, how many people enjoyed the benefits without ever making their thoughts known to us.

We have to do this in a vacuum and have faith in our own passion for the cause, without the benefit of receiving regular feedback and appreciation.

That's the nature of the beast.

Hope the causes of your difficulties become clear soon and that you can settle back into your usual routine once more, without being worried about being persona non grata by the mean RLC people.

Your computer is probably LOADED with junk files and needs to be cleaned out.

Three great programs, all free.

Super Anti-Spyware    www.superantispyware.com

Glary Utilities    www.glarysoft.com

Clean Master    www.cmcm.com

Download, update and run them one at a time. Everyone has their favorites, these happen to do a superior job for me.

Download, update and run them one at a time. Everyone has their favorites, these happen to do a superior job for me.

Cheers!!

Edit: Fixed quote.

Thanks TBG150 I have run Malware Bytes several times after I had earlier problems and it picked up quite a bit when run during normal operations and even more when booted up in Safe Mode when viruses etc. have less opportunity to protect themselves but what happened today was really weird.

With Facebook I have had problems of loading apps across browsers which have been cured by changing IP address - it is just a quick way of dealing with it because that navigation would sort itself out eventually anyway - but absolutely nothing seemed to be working. It started off when I couldn't run a 3rd feed on Chrome like normal no matter how many times I refreshed, then it went down to 2 and 1 so I went back into Chrome and could not connect to the site at all. A similar scenario then played out on the Edge. I initially thought it had affected other sites but then after rebooting, running all my malware and virus tools only 1 site refused to connect, RLC.

Eventually in frustration I went on chaturbate for the first time in at least a year and discovered a girl who looked the spit of a young Jessica Alba so things weren't too bad. If only she would join RLC. Then after a few more attempts and making sure connecting to RLC was the very first thing that I tried after boot up it started working again. Of course I'll never get that time with Leora back who was as sexy as I have ever seen her this morning but at least I am back.

I think RLC was having some loading issues, and I've noticed that with my different machines. Sometimes I don't get anything -- no cirlce, nothing -- until I reload the pages. It's possible they've been reconfiguring some things.

4chan was absolutely DOWN today with server issues, and it's a HUGE operation.

Maybe it's some jackass in Vietnam spamming everybody's ass... :idk:

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed their servers have slowed down, and they get worse when more viewers are watching the same cam. They really need to upgrade their servers.

I don't think it's so much on upgrading their servers. They need to up the bandwidth. They think 5MBPS is plenty when they should actually be having the bandwidth set at 50MBPS or higher. That would certainly stop the lagging if they were to do this.

Most users that have internet today have high speed connections of 50 to 100 MBPS Service. If RLC only limits their bandwidth to 5MBPS, then 100 users or more would slow that page down to a snails pace.  For the money RLC charges for their memberships 5MBPS in todays internet age is unacceptable.. Almost makes you feel your back in the dial up internet stage when it slows to a crawl and lags.

• 1 month later...

To my surprise, I was restricted from posting content for over a week, the restriction was announced to end today. A week ago I sent an e-mail to the Admin and asked reason for such censorship. He answered next day and said some of the mods could have done that, he said he would find out. As I expected, nothing happened during that week, until today I was released. I have experienced the censorship on CC a couple of times before, which makes me wonder if some CC mods are fond of the old communist system where the leaders could do whatever they liked, not having to care about citizens/customers. No explanations, it is easy to hide in silence.