New girl is Danaya

yes read up on it is so true .

Just like the mental abuse caused bye having to read stupid requests for RLC to take action on someone for waking up the other person up!! I'm sure Danaya is a grown woman and  can express her disapproval in Ilona's actions. If she chooses not to put a stop to it, then that is her choice. IMHO

Noldus the other day she was counting the days to the 20th, she probably leaving sometime between the 18 to the 20th, she was also calculating how much money she had by the days she had counted... she was also looking at some place in Russia on her maps app. probably her next gig or maybe even home. I will be sad to see her go , but so goes the days of out lives and this apartment.

Noldus the other day she was counting the days to the 20th, she probably leaving sometime between the 18 to the 20th, she was also calculating how much money she had by the days she had counted... she was also looking at some place in Russia on her maps app. probably her next gig or maybe even home. I will be sad to see her go , but so goes the days of out lives and this apartment.

Danaya has been fun to watch. I think it needs to be ilona leaving.

Danaya has been fun to watch. I think it needs to be ilona leaving.

I'm not defending Ilona or agreeing that she should or should not leave, but i want you to actually think about Ilona leaving for one second.  If she leaves, there could be somebody far worse than her to take her place.  I've read comments tonight about her being naked all night and if I was a paying member that wouldn't bother me one bit.  She could be replaced by somebody that is cold as ice, boring, not spontaneous, etc. etc..  Yes, Ilona was obviously brought up different than you or I, maybe the only child in the family which could explain allot of things about her.  Single children don't know how to be any other way from what I've seen.  They are self absorbed, stingy, the spotlight of attention and so forth.

I'm just saying that other options could be worse.

Eventually we will have to deal with those options as Ilona will have to leave one day. So either way it is inevitable.    ;D

Yes you are correct 100%, I'm just saying with all the negativity towards her that it could be sooner than later and later might not be as good an option.  I understand that she is day by day but why escalate her departure.  I don't get to see everything in real time like the rest of you but she is very unpredictable and spontaneous from what i see and read.  Like I said, I'm not defending her, just trying to give a different point of view.

Eventually we will have to deal with those options as Ilona will have to leave one day. So either way it is inevitable.    ;D

She arrived November 18,2015 so her 90 days is coming up soon. The rest of the girls that have entered so far have only been on a monthly basis.

Maybe Danaya and Ilona will both leave at the same time leaving Adele all by her lonesome for a couple of days for a little privacy since there is no privacy amongst them when all 3 are in there together.  They should cut it back to having only 2 girls.  They always say Two is Company and Three is a Crowd.

LOL....Oh come on now Harley, just tell us you're in Love with Ilona and you want us to stop picking on her and you want to be her Valentine! I'm just kidding man!! Anyway, I just think they others have had too short of a stay and it's Ilona's turn in the rotation. I kind of like watching Dayana more and wish they all came on 3 month Visas, but I guess that isn't going to happen......but that's just what I would like. We all have differences of opinions.

As much as Ilona likes to show herself  off  makes me wonder why she feels the need to put a blanket between her legs. Dayana has tamed herself down by wearing those pajama pants all the time now..Wonder if she borrowed them from adriana.  :scratchchin:

Danaya you are going to get a flat ass if you get up off the damn thing once in a while, Have you ever seen anyone  other than Ilona lay in bed more ? :poke: :poke:

Otep, you have not figured out why she is wearing the the pajama pants ???? Really do we need to explain ???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Maybe she read your comment?  :lmao: "