New girl is Danaya

As I sit here, I just keep looking at the pictures posted from last night when Danaya decided to step out of her box, That was simply put the most awesome kitchen scene we have from the girls apartment hands down. I have gone through the pictures several times today, and we all know that Danaya is becoming much more bolder with each passing day, Sultry and  Sensuous, Beautiful and Innocent, Incredible Figure, Luscious Lips to die for, Mysterious Eyes that take you way.

Now my wish, dream is that she would bring all those candles from the Kitchen up into her bedroom and finally give in completely to her, and our deepest darkest desires. Oh my god , they might have to call an ambulance for me as i am sure I would have heart failure. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

As I sit here, I just keep looking at the pictures posted from last when Danaya decided to step out of her box, That was simply put the most awesome kitchen scene we have from the girls apartment hands down. I have gone through the pictures several times today, and we all know that Danaya is becoming much more bolder with each passing day, Sultry and  Sensuous, Beautiful and Innocent, Incredible Figure, Luscious Lips to die for, Mysterious Eyes that take you way.

Now my wish, dream is that shw qould bring all those candles from the Kitchen up into her bedroom and finally give in completely to her, and our deepest darkest desires. Oh my god , they might have to call an ambulance for me as i am sure I would have heart failure. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

the hardest thing for me by not signing up for another month will be that i can no longer see this beautiful young woman when i want to.  she is truly magnificent.

I've just seen the all time hottest hair drying of my life

Danaya you were in the lower league, now you are becoming the real top girl.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

:drool: :drool: :drool: Cuando se olvide de las malditas velas en el baño sera la numero uno

16H HEURE D'Espagne ,  Danaya vient de sortir et je pense qu'elle ne va pas rentrer ce soir car elle a pris des vêtements

Peut être qu'elle a un contact où dormir ce soir ....  On verra bien si je me trompe ou si elle revient plus tard dans l'appartement

I like the girls who do not uncover everything at the beginning, but little by little more and more. For this reason, I have liked Danaya really much. It has been such a great feeling to catch a very little glimpses at the beginning, then more, then in better light, etc. She still has time left to be in the apartment, so I have expectations remaining. Her progress has been rapid while she has now been alone in the apartment, Future is uncertain when there will be also others in the apartment. In any case, she is not a disappointment to me.