New girl is Danaya

Goodbye dear Danaya
Thank you for sharing three months of your life with us.
With joys, sorrows, and party.
Wishing you all the best on your life
Maybe we'll see you again, if you come back in the fall? I hope so!

• Upvote 3

The end of another chapter in the life of RLC but for me Dayana you've been the best there has ever been. You've had me in despair watching some of your arrivals back after the all nighters and trying to ignore many of the more derogatory posts made about your speculated activities outside of the apartment. But to crown it all, your beauty, cheeky grin and facial expressions have won over every time. It is difficult being on this side of the screen seeing how you have been manipulated by others even without understanding your language but I hope you can be strong, be yourself and find whatever it is that is missing from your life. Voyeurs are not weird people but especially in your case, caring and compassionate folk. Thank you for sharing the past 3 months of your life with us and I wish you all the happiness life can bring to you in the future  ::):heart:

• Upvote 3

From this morning

Dana is afraid that she can not cope with the luggage.

Dana was going to take the metro. Now says that she will not make it with all of her stuff to the metro and then from the metro. She is already sweaty.

She wants to call a taxi but does not know how to do it. Vika says she doesn't have the number. Vika advised her to ask for help from a friend. Dana says that her friend had gone to the casting.

Vika shows her how to get to the metro then they leave.

• Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, dana3 said:

This looks like a normal evening to me...no one here!   I miss seeing danaya laying in her bed? (lol)

I think they like to watch empty apartment LOl. I better see in the bed then empty rooms . I miss her already, In my opinion she was fun to watch flirting with the girls  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kitek said:

From this morning

Dana is afraid that she can not cope with the luggage.

Dana was going to take the metro. Now says that she will not make it with all of her stuff to the metro and then from the metro. She is already sweaty.

She wants to call a taxi but does not know how to do it. Vika says she doesn't have the number. Vika advised her to ask for help from a friend. Dana says that her friend had gone to the casting.

Vika shows her how to get to the metro then they leave.

I thought Dayana looked concerned this morning when she was sitting on the back of the sofa. So that's the answer, thanks Kitek although it's a real shame for her and with her delicate temperament she would have been panicking. You know I always thought that RLC laid on transport for them to come from and get to the airport. That doesn't seem to be the case then.