New girl is Danaya

LOL....Oh come on now Harley, just tell us you're in Love with Ilona and you want us to stop picking on her and you want to be her Valentine! I'm just kidding man!! Anyway, I just think they others have had too short of a stay and it's Ilona's turn in the rotation. I kind of like watching Dayana more and wish they all came on 3 month Visas, but I guess that isn't going to happen......but that's just what I would like. We all have differences of opinions.

OK OK I'll admit it, Ilona does have a place in my heart right along with Irma, Anna, Layla, Kristy, Kami, etc. etc. lol.  I love all women, and to quote a lyric from War's song Spill the Wine "There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones

Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones" :)

OK OK I'll admit it, Ilona does have a place in my heart right along with Irma, Anna, Layla, Kristy, Kami, etc. etc. lol.  I love all women, and to quote a lyric from War's song Spill the Wine "There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones

Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones" :)

I'll admit, I like them all too, but the perfect apartment would have two rooms. Dayana and Irma would share one and K&K would share the other!!

I'll admit, I like them all too, but the perfect apartment would have two rooms. Dayana and Irma would share one and K&K would share the other!!

That would be a perfect apartment no doubt about it.  My perfect apartment would be two rooms as well, Irma & Anna in one and Kristy & Danaya in the other.

edit:  To explain what I meant by my choices I needed to modify my post.  I would choose Irma & Anna because they were hot the night Irma was going out in that red dress and Anna was sitting on the couch after much drink and looked at Irma by the balcony door and said....SO SEXY to Irma.  Then when they got home Anna was hot as a firecracker only to cool off by to much of music shuffling and interruptions, plus camera shyness.  There is no doubt in my mind that had those cameras not been there, that would have been one of the greatest things to see!!  I just think they go good together.

My pick for Kristy and Danaya was simply because I love the way Danaya giggles and laughs, I think it is so cute it's crazy!  Kristy would have her in tears from giggling and laughing so much!  Plus as much as they both like to caress and rub, there would probably be no shortage of that in their room.

Just my hope and dreams and thoughts.

i have seen a number of posts on here that danaya has started smoking? is this true? has anyone got a picture of it? I have not witnessed it at all and certainly don't think she smoked when she first came, so why the change?

i have seen a number of posts on here that danaya has started smoking? is this true? has anyone got a picture of it? I have not witnessed it at all and certainly don't think she smoked when she first came, so why the change?

She started with the electric cigarette to Adele. So she bought a pack of cigarettes and take one now and then.

She started with the electric cigarette to Adele. So she bought a pack of cigarettes and take one now and then.

cheers. havnt seen Adele with electric cigarette either?

interesting to know how she started though so thanks.

Have you seen any pics of Danaya or Adele smoking?

from watching Danaya today I am so glad for what she did to Ilona on the couch  with teasing her this time . had me laughing tonight ilona liked it I can tell they where about to do something think that's y ilona kept going under the tree to  the box to shut the cams off that is where all the wires  from cams in the apartment lead to and couldn't figure a way to turn it off. but any who Danaya best for u not to get mad at her it is always better to get her back like u did.

eaglewolf I agree they had long real discussion tonight that did affect Ilona, I also believe that she has now let Danaya into shell that she lives in. They both were definitely looking behind the tree for some reason. Danaya also received a message on something that was quite important that she wrote it down on her hand. How do we know that there is a box with all camera cables running into behind the tree? I have never seen a picture of that illusive box, seems to me if they wanted the girls to have access to the cameras they would have gave them a switch to turn them off. As for they were going to do something, If that in fact was going to happen, they would just let in happen, cameras or not? They have already just about explored each other from head to toe already on camera, so if they were going to take it farther, they would just go under the cover and do whatever, don't you think?

Thestarider there is some sort of box plugged in to the outlet if you look at the pictures posted before the tree was up you will see it and im not talking about the internet router im not sure what its for but there was one time the cam was lagging and once it stopped ilona came from behind the tree so its possible.

eaglewolf I agree they had long real discussion tonight that did affect Ilona, I also believe that she has now let Danaya into shell that she lives in. They both were definitely looking behind the tree for some reason. Danaya also received a message on something that was quite important that she wrote it down on her hand. How do we know that there is a box with all camera cables running into behind the tree? I have never seen a picture of that illusive box, seems to me if they wanted the girls to have access to the cameras they would have gave them a switch to turn them off. As for they were going to do something, If that in fact was going to happen, they would just let in happen, cameras or not? They have already just about explored each other from head to toe already on camera, so if they were going to take it farther, they would just go under the cover and do whatever, don't you think?

look at the videos from when the tree wasn't there every time Nora when over to the box she did something to it like a switch or something when kami and monica was together  .that will show u