New girl is Danaya

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I told you they read them but if you don't want to take my word for it, it's ok by me.  I feel quite the opposite about them reading it.  Some of them might use it as a challenge and some of them might just find the humor in it and of course some of them might get a little ticked off from time to time.........either way, they do read this forum!

I'm not calling you a liar Harley. I know you are on here all the time. I was asking ANYONE how they know this and I thank you for your input. I am just saying I hope I can see it for myself one day as well.

1 minute ago, GetSome2014 said:

I'm not calling you a liar Harley. I know you are on here all the time. I was asking ANYONE how they know this and I thank you for your input. I am just saying I hope I can see it for myself one day as well.

I hope you can too!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

This is to everyone who writes letters to the girls in the apartments here on CC. Do you really think the girls are reading these or is it just a way to express your love for them? I'm not making fun of anyone here. I am simply asking a question. I have noticed that a lot of people do it. So I was just wondering. Maybe the girls replied and I didn't see it or they responded through the webcams?

Hey GetSome, How are you? Whether they do or don't it would be very hard to say, I know that Nelly& Bogey do, as many people have seen them on the site before, But ask yourself this question. If I was on an internet site that broadcast my every move and action to thousands  and thousands of people all over the world, wouldn't you kind be interested to know what people were saying about you? Kinda like critics and the movies is what I think. As for people who express themselves to the girls of RLC, it has been going on as long as I have been here on the forum, and even before I joined. That would be close to 2.5 years now I guess. Some people do let themselves get pretty wrapped up into the daily lives of this internet reality show, but it's no different than a soap opera you watch on TV, with the exception it's always on so you can watch at any time.

• Upvote 2

Both GetSom2014 and Thestarider are correct.

It's best not to take anything on RLC or CC seriously. It's all for fun.

(Of course, if win lotto, I'll need crew for my yacht in Barcelona, and I have very good ideas of who should be on the ship! :-) )

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Both GetSom2014 and Thestarider are correct.

It's best not to take anything on RLC or CC seriously. It's all for fun.

(Of course, if win lotto, I'll need crew for my yacht in Barcelona, and I have very good ideas of who should be on the ship! :-) )

Foamy- do you know why they went under maintenance ????, just asking, and didn't know if you were in their loop- thanks

I have no idea why they are under maintenance when Aida left. I was suspicious that she had left until I finally saw her name removed from the RLC Site listings. I was fond of the young woman. But RLC doesn't care for my opinions. It's obviously a successful apartment, perhaps they are setting it up for another tenant or they are upgrading cameras.

Surprisingly, which might piss-off some of you, I have no problems with the girls who have come to, and took leave of that apartment. Grand Central Station, as we say over here. I loved Miliana's spunkiness, of course.

I'm pretty much out of the loop unless the Queen & K come back, drink wine and watch the new season of Game of Thrones with their friends, or the Goddess starts painting woodland creatures. Let me know if something exciting over in RLC happens... I appreciate it. Until then, I'm pretty much a slave here on CC -- bored of RLC, but I still have a taste for the radiator hoses of nefarious CC members... :-)

Just doing my job.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

This is to everyone who writes letters to the girls in the apartments here on CC. Do you really think the girls are reading these or is it just a way to express your love for them? I'm not making fun of anyone here. I am simply asking a question. I have noticed that a lot of people do it. So I was just wondering. Maybe the girls replied and I didn't see it or they responded through the webcams?

I don't see anything wrong with the guys (or girls) on CC writing comments directly to one or more of the girls. I'm sure they are interested in what we think - although that really is all over the road sometimes.

I do not, however, think anyone will get a response. If they were to want to respond, it would likely be private (join CC and converse privately). I certainly wouldn't hold my breath though LOL.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have no idea why they are under maintenance when Aida left. I was suspicious that she had left until I saw her name removed from the RLC Site listings. I fond of the young woman. But RLC doesn't care for my opinions. It's obviously a successful apartment, perhaps they are setting it up for another tenant or they are upgrading cameras.

Surprisingly, which might piss-off some of you, I have no problems with the girls who have come to and took leave of that apartment. Grand Central Station, as we say over here.

I'm pretty much out of the loop unless the Queen & K come back, drink wine and watch the new season of Game of Thrones with their friends, or the Goddess starts painting woodland creatures. Let me know if something exciting over there happens... I appreciate it. Until, I'm pretty much a slave here on CC -- bored of RLC, but have have a taste for the radiator hoses of nefarious CC members... :-)

thank you for your reply foamy- yes, I figured it was something along those lines, unlike some who think the girls called it in, or something was going on- enough said on that. Yes it is a very successful apartment, and it goes without saying on the revolving door haha. You will know if anything exciting happens- trust me haha. thanks again

This apartment discussion thread has been a real pain to us mods. It it heavily traveled; people fight about their women here. I have often needed to remove comments that starts fights that should otherwise be in "Rants & Flames" instead. I was all for shutting down discussion on this apartment just so I didn't have to deal with such bullshit reaction that these women inadvertently create in some CC members.

So I'll start with what little I've seen: Milana and Kristy, both former inhabitants,  would be really, really fun women to date if I was younger, and anybody who doesn't agree can suck eggs.

Now, we watch, as the saga of this apartment continues in the next episode of "Barcelona Bared", after these few brief commercial announcements...

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This apartment discussion thread has been a real pain to us mods. It it heavily traveled; people fight about their women here. I have often needed to remove comments that starts fights that should otherwise be in "Rants & Flames" instead. I was all for shutting down discussion on this apartment just so I didn't have to deal with such bullshit reaction that these women inadvertently create in some CC members.

So I'll start with what little I've seen: Milana and Kristy, both former inhabitants,  would be really, really fun women to date if I was younger, and anybody who doesn't agree can suck eggs.

Now, we watch, as the saga of this apartment continues in the next episode of "Barcelona Bared", after these few brief commercial announcements...

LOL

7 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I do agree Kirsty would be fun to date

If I had my choice of any girl in RLC, it would definitely be Kristy. Her antics would have me laughing till my side hurt, and she is beautiful, animated, athletic, and did I say funny? LOL Her embarrassed giggles and expressions drive me wild.

A very close second, however, would be Kami. Kami is that fantasy goddess you dream of as a kid. The most beautiful girl on the block (like Veronica in the old Archie comics). There certainly aren't many girls that would come in as more beautiful than Kami.

Third would be either Leora or Kira. Leora for obvious reasons, and Kira because she's so damn cute.

That's not to say I wouldn't date most of the girls in RLC. They all have their talents and assets. I just wish I was younger and had a chance :)

• Upvote 4