New girl is Danaya

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

Foamy- do you know why they went under maintenance ????, just asking, and didn't know if you were in their loop- thanks

there wasn't anything going on when it went down.  Dayna was laying on her bed and vika  had just come out of the downstairs rest room and gone upstairs.  about 2 mins later,  theyou were off.

• Upvote 1

Let me explain a point of my last comment: This apartment has been a bit of a pain in the ass for us mods, but I am not referring to any particular current or previous tenants. RLC stuffed this into the menu's line-up for fun, excitement, and fun. With the introduction of K&K, their strategy has certainly has been successful. I am sure tasty treats will continue to be served at this restaurant.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let me explain a point of my last comment: This apartment has been a bit of a pain in the ass for us mods, but I am not referring to any particular current or previous tenants. RLC stuffed this into the menu's line-up for fun, excitement, and fun. With the introduction of K&K, their strategy has certainly has been successful. I am sure tasty treats will continue to be served at this restaurant.

They are mostly just  hors d'oeuvres .  The main courses are in other apartments. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
49 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

there wasn't anything going on when it went down.  Dayna was laying on her bed and vika  had just come out of the downstairs rest room and gone upstairs.  about 2 mins later,  theyou were off.

are you saying they went out ?????- what I saw was Vika in the kitchen putting food away, and Danaya on her bed, on the phone- laughing- when they went down- not doubting you at all, but how did you see that ????

Guest beaver67
56 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

ya I also saw vika in the kitchen putting food away then the camera's went out 

thank you mike26- thought I might have missed something

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

are you saying they went out ?????- what I saw was Vika in the kitchen putting food away, and Danaya on her bed, on the phone- laughing- when they went down- not doubting you at all, but how did you see that ????

they were gone for a while earlier. ....then they came back is when they went to maintenance.  Vika had gone to the restroom before she put stuff away in the kitchen then she went upstairs. Dayana was laying in her bed. I wish I knew her language so I can know what she is saying to whoever she calls all the time.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Hey GetSome, How are you? Whether they do or don't it would be very hard to say, I know that Nelly& Bogey do, as many people have seen them on the site before, But ask yourself this question. If I was on an internet site that broadcast my every move and action to thousands  and thousands of people all over the world, wouldn't you kind be interested to know what people were saying about you? Kinda like critics and the movies is what I think. As for people who express themselves to the girls of RLC, it has been going on as long as I have been here on the forum, and even before I joined. That would be close to 2.5 years now I guess. Some people do let themselves get pretty wrapped up into the daily lives of this internet reality show, but it's no different than a soap opera you watch on TV, with the exception it's always on so you can watch at any time.

I guess I would be curious to see what they were all saying, but then get creeped out by some of the letters to me. THEN pissed by all the trash talk. I have been on RLC about 2.5 to 3 yrs also, but only on CC for a year or so now. Not really sure.

• Upvote 1

when vika and danaya came back 1. just danaya went to her room   2. vika was in the bathroom then she went to the kitchen to put food away she was still in the kitchen then the cameras went out  that's all I saw

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

I have no idea why they are under maintenance when Aida left. I was suspicious that she had left until I finally saw her name removed from the RLC Site listings. I was fond of the young woman. But RLC doesn't care for my opinions. It's obviously a successful apartment, perhaps they are setting it up for another tenant or they are upgrading cameras.

Surprisingly, which might piss-off some of you, I have no problems with the girls who have come to, and took leave of that apartment. Grand Central Station, as we say over here. I loved Miliana's spunkiness, of course.

I'm pretty much out of the loop unless the Queen & K come back, drink wine and watch the new season of Game of Thrones with their friends, or the Goddess starts painting woodland creatures. Let me know if something exciting over in RLC happens... I appreciate it. Until then, I'm pretty much a slave here on CC -- bored of RLC, but I still have a taste for the radiator hoses of nefarious CC members... :-)

Just doing my job.

Foamy I think they painting the room back what it was White from pink lmao :-)