Layla Leaving.....

Every girl that has been there so far has only been there 1 month or less except Ilona she appears to be there for the 3 month tenure

The best would probably be a 2 months stay. ... One month is way to short to get used to the cameras and so far only Nora was active enough to keep a long stay interesting. ... Nothing against Ilona, but her daily program is comparable to mine when I have a cold. ;)

The best would probably be a 2 months stay. ... One month is way to short to get used to the cameras and so far only Nora was active enough to keep a long stay interesting. ... Nothing against Ilona, but her daily program is comparable to mine when I have a cold. ;)

I think Nora may have had a Dual Citizenship if there is such a thing in those Countries.

Guys, I think I know why.....SHhe likes it very dark and quiet when she sleeps. Puts in ear plugs and wears a blindfold to keep out the light. She also always closes the blinds tight, and moves the door on the closet so the light does not reflect in the mirror. She chose that room when she was all alone for those reasons. just my opinion, but makes sense.