What Are They Doing

although thankfully they are back to talking terms and Anna is making eye contact...but physically they are keeping distance and no flirting anymore..i think it can take abt a week for them to get really normal, maybe more..but sadly Ilona will be back and it wont be easy then...but there is hope

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although thankfully they are back to talking terms and Anna is making eye contact...but physically they are keeping distance and no flirting anymore..i think it can take abt a week for them to get really normal, maybe more..but sadly Ilona will be back and it wont be easy then...but there is hope

I still like them, but I think we can conclude that there will be nothing between them. Too bad, but from the beginning this was the most likely course. ... The sooner you accept that, the less dramatic the disappointment will be.  ::)

I sure wish I knew what happened

and if Anna is avoiding

why

damn

There are many different ways to interpret what happened New Year's eve and since that time. I certainly am not sure. But, my initial guess is that Anna panicked once she began to sober up and realized what she was about to do and that people would see it on camera.

I believe her desire for Irma is legitimate, but she is embarrassed about what she did and a little scared about getting too close to Irma now until she can figure out how she wants to proceed. She now knows that Irma is willing to go further and she's afraid that she (Anna) will not want to stop if they start getting "active" again. Of course, I could be completely wrong. lol.

In any event, the little bit of kissing and tit play New Year's night was extremely hot IMHO.

I suppose what we have seen is often typical of young girls - they are a bit bisexual as long as they find their true sexual identity. Though they do not go very far (or "far enough") in their touching, I like to watch them much more than watching real lesbians who go straight to the point. Maybe they look kind of innocent, which is exciting and pleases my kind of voyers.

well today they havent gone out for their usual grocery shopping outing..lets hope they didnt go to a cheap hotel to finish what they started two days back..

on a positive note maybe Irma has taken Anna out on a dinner to make her feel comfortable...

I think Anna is embarrassed by the whole episode, she has barely even smiled at Irma. Irma is doing everything she can to make her feel comfortable. I hope that Anna loosens back up. I miss the old Anna. Reserved but flirty.

I think Anna is embarrassed by the whole episode, she has barely even smiled at Irma. Irma is doing everything she can to make her feel comfortable. I hope that Anna loosens back up. I miss the old Anna. Reserved but flirty.

Right !!!!

:stirthepot:

Yes, the whole thing has obviously a greater influence than I had thought. If the two discussed the event outside of the cams, it has not helped.  :-\ ... Strange, because considered in detail nothing happened that night.

If this continues, Ilona's will be the last hope. ... I guess, no one exprected that at the day she leaves.  ;)

Yes, the whole thing has obviously a greater influence than I had thought. If the two discussed the event outside of the cams, it has not helped.  :-\ ... Strange, because considered in detail nothing happened that night.

If this continues, Ilona's will be the last hope. ... I guess, no one exprected that at the day she leaves.  ;)

hi mr BTR (ADMIN)

you are  :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: