What Are They Doing

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys have you noticed that after Layla's apeearing the things in this app has cooled down?  :poke: No erotic massages, no tities grabbing etc. :scratchchin:

Of course it is just two days after her arival and I hope they come back to their old kind of behaviour.  ::)

Not sure if they will ever. Seems like a marketing ploy for new people who find

RLC for the first time. OH wow 4 girls in one apt, let me go get my card and

sign me up. Clever?

Maybe you simply expect too much from these girls. The probability to see what your brain want to see in a non scripted way is quite low with random girls.

RLC could add that as a requirement for the casting. However, would it be interesting if planned ? Watching actors ? No thanks.

Even if that happens what would be the next requirement ?

Guys have you noticed that after Layla's apeearing the things in this app has cooled down?  :poke: No erotic massages, no tities grabbing etc. :scratchchin:

Of course it is just two days after her arival and I hope they come back to their old kind of behaviour.  ::)

Exactly what I said only minutes after Layla moved in. Sometimes I could slap myself for being right  :bang head: Anyway this appartment is rather dead now with no action going on.

Exactly what I said only minutes after Layla moved in. Sometimes I could slap myself for being right  :bang head: Anyway this appartment is rather dead now with no action going on.

well done jabbath for saying it first and being right. well done.

no need to slap yourself, mate. you'll get over it

After the Irma/Anna night it had already cooled down. Been somewhat awkward ever since.